PDA

View Full Version : Issue with ordering from the AGD online Store

Dragonfd3s
12-30-2003, 10:12 AM
I'm trying to order 2 Custom ULE RT Pro's from the store. The first problem is when I put in my APO AP overseas military adress and then go to the second page it will only let you pick UPS next day as a shipping method. In order to ship to a military adress it must go out USPS Priority or Express Mail. It will not make it here threw UPS. My second issue is that the price for shipping comes out at $1,079.99 That about freaked me out when my total basket cost was over $2,200 for 2 guns that only cost about $1,100... I tried to send a message to the store asking WTF was up, but it said that due to the volume of mail recieved no more messages could be sent.. :( I'd really like to get these markes on order ASAP, but the online store isn't cooperating.. :confused:

Sombody from AGD please read this and let me know what's up, My Visa is waiting for your replies.. :D

Chris

Dayspring
12-30-2003, 10:26 AM
Give the office gals a phone call. They can take the order that way.

Dragonfd3s
12-30-2003, 10:30 AM
This would be easy and cheap if I didn't live in Japan and in a very diffrent time zone.. :D My Japanese cell phone also will not call internationaly.. :p

Dayspring
12-30-2003, 10:40 AM
Look up the profile of AGD-OfficeGal.

Then drop her an email. :)

(Missed that international thing. Thought you were doing a gift or something. )

Dragonfd3s
12-31-2003, 08:02 AM
lol.. Ok, she doesn't have a PM button and she doesn't recieve e-mails.. all you guy trying to hit on her made her not available for contact.. grrrr... :p