PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Raider Hater!!!

Webmaster
09-07-2001, 08:26 AM
Thats right - the field will bleed black and silver as the wardens come and scoup up the surviving members of the Raiders so that they get back to thier cell before lights out.

And I will be there! About 16 seats back from the field! Bringing my 300mm lens to I can try snap a few good shots!

Oh - it will be a game my friend. I know the raiders have gotten real lucky in the past....but this will be different. You are in OUR house and this is a new team! We will scream so loud you cant hear your calls on the field (actually, Chiefs stadium IS one of the loudest in the NFL).

So - if your Catholic, you may want to light a candel for the members of the Raiders who wont make it through the whole game. Others may just want to mutter a prayer...

Still others will be screaming in the stands CHIEFS! CHIEFS! CHIEFS!

ben_JD
09-07-2001, 08:42 AM
The Raiders have been our red-headed step child throughout the nineties and no traitorous Gannon or ten-year old coach with a scowl can change that fact for long. We shall triumph this weekend and begin the long trek back to victory. Without Derrick, without Marty and without Gunther...we will still prevail.

CHIEFS!

zvanut
09-07-2001, 04:38 PM
i guess u guys r forgetting all about the RAMS... 3 unanswered tds by the Rams defense. oh and webby, my friend has seats like 7 rows up for the rams, the cheifs took a royal beatdown. snicker :) so hahahahahaha

Webmaster
09-07-2001, 06:16 PM
Pre season doesnt count... they are trying out new guys to see if they will work.

mistakes were made ...

We beat you last year - we will again in the regular season... woot woot!

MagMan5446
09-07-2001, 06:54 PM
Not only will us Raider fans stomp all over your pansy-***...We will take you're team down with ya. Jerry Rice...Tim Brown...one helluva defense...you guys are gonna get schooled.

If not Raiders...then the Rams will give you guys a royal ***-beating.

-Jôker-
09-07-2001, 07:25 PM
TITANS TITANS! TITANS!! (i like the titans cus im from NASHVILLE TENNESSE iwas born there i dont just like em cus they were in the sup4r bowl :D )

BlackVCG
09-07-2001, 08:16 PM
Umm... Go Patriots!!!

a_malfunction
09-07-2001, 10:33 PM
You people dont know what you're talking about.... everyone knows that the Saints are gonna stomp all over everyone this year. Come on guys.... :)

zvanut
09-07-2001, 10:55 PM
right on magman, and black... u stay out of this, u remind me of a guy in a commercial for Fox Sports Midwest. LOL :)

Magadeth
09-08-2001, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by BlackVCG
Umm... Go Patriots!!!

Yeah! GO PATS! I am completely convinced that they will win the superbowl this year. Of course, I'm one of those delusional fanatic Pats fans so I say that every year. How about that new fullback though? We may actually have a running game this year with him and Smith. (HaHa Buffalo!)

Oh, and webby I am so jealous, here in Mass the pats are sold out for like the next five years. To make matters worse I had to get satelite so that I can see all the Pats Games because I am right on the Conn border and get conneticut tv. Stupid jets crap!

Edited to decapitolize jets. They suck:p

neoxone
09-09-2001, 02:20 AM
I am a Raider Hater as well Webby, however I am not a real big fan of the Chiefs either. Gotta go with my Bronco's! However, I do hate the Raiders more than the Chiefs....they are the lessor of the 2 evils....so I hope your Chiefs completely kill those Raiders! We can settle the rest of the AFC West afterwards.

Webmaster
09-09-2001, 04:20 PM
GAWD DANG IT!!!!

Magadeth
09-09-2001, 04:54 PM
Tough luck webbie, The Pats had a similar last minute loss, except we got screwed by the lame scab officials.

Restola
09-09-2001, 05:59 PM
I think our browns will go all the way. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

MagMan5446
09-09-2001, 09:00 PM
Ha! We came into YOUR house and we won...there were a few baaaaaaad calls in that game too.

ben_JD
09-09-2001, 09:42 PM
Not a good way to start the season. Chiefs should never lose to a team owned by a poorly bejeweled mummy and coached by an over-sized Chucky.

Simply embarrasing.