PDA

View Full Version : Micro Phantom VSC?

$tevo
12-30-2003, 03:23 PM
what do you guys thing about the micro phantom vsc? im looking to get one in a few months to play around with maybe even improve some skills. i can get one with clear parts and acid wash for around 280

heres one you can look at. the bottom right of the page

http://www.bunkerboyz.com/phantommodel.htm

krafty
12-30-2003, 03:26 PM
Operationally, they're no different than any other Phantom. You get the really short barrel and smaller pump handle.

Personally I like full-sized Phantoms better, but opinions vary. :)

Sir_Brass
12-30-2003, 03:33 PM
Microphantom VSC's are cool. Personally, I like my sniper just fine, but microphantom VSCs are still simply too cool :D. If I could afford it, I'd get one myself.

Ginjiroku
12-30-2003, 03:35 PM
I would rather have a full sized phantom. But If you need a small gun get one.

$tevo
12-30-2003, 03:39 PM
im not crazy about the full sized..i like the look of the small ones,i cause its just preference

Spaceman613
12-30-2003, 03:57 PM
email Dan from that website. I know he is running a special on phantom lapco barrels right now. Might help ya save a couple dollars.

$tevo
12-30-2003, 04:31 PM
i would..but idont have the moeny right this second, imgonna have to wait a little while

JesseB
12-30-2003, 04:37 PM
where is the best place to buy a fullsized phantom. I want a pump and decided to either ge a pump mag or a phantom.

robdamanii
12-30-2003, 04:53 PM
www.siegecraft.us

Siegecraft paintball, hans is a really good guy, good prices.

www.whitewolfairsmithing.com

They've got good prices as well, never ordered from them though.

MisterJiggyFly
12-30-2003, 05:16 PM
I loved my micro phantom. Theres no difference whatsoever between the full sized and micro, except of course the size. I prefer short compact markers myself, so I got the micro parts. Most of the time I was running a 12 gram drop out vavle with a 50 round hopper. Its almost takes some getting used to, going from an 8 pound set up to something that weighs about 2 pounds. Its also cool because you can hold it just like a pistol. The VSC micro was also great. If you like to be compact, go for the micro!

MisterJiggyFly
12-30-2003, 05:18 PM
And, if you're looking to buy a phantom, buy from White Wolf. I got my phantom from a local dealer, but I ordered several parts from WW and the service was great, and the shipping was speedy! Plus you get 20% MSRP for all parts, so its about the cheapest place to get anything for your phantom!

$tevo
12-30-2003, 05:45 PM
yea ww is awesome. i can get the micro phantom vsc w/ acid wash and clear parts for under 300( im pretty sure). i cant wait till i get the $$

Spaceman613
12-30-2003, 06:02 PM
ww has great prices, but ive never been happy with his service. I like Siegcraft and Bunkerboyz for the service side of things.

Heck, Ive got a 10% discount card for ww... had it for 2 years and havent even used it because of the last experience.

MisterJiggyFly
12-30-2003, 06:28 PM
Oh well, maybe some of it is preference. His service was great for me, but it was obviously bad for you. I personally would buy from WW again if I needed to, but that's just me.

$tevo
12-30-2003, 06:42 PM
well i have no reason not to try ww. so i will buy my phantom from there when i get the $$. and if i have a bad experience then iwill just not order from there again.

oh and what acid wash is that on the micro on bunkerboyz's site? what do i ask for when i ask for that acid was job

Spaceman613
12-31-2003, 12:31 AM
If i remember Tattoo, that was a custom job they got from CCI. Dont know what it was called.