PDA

View Full Version : I Need Barrels that fit Vertical Bodies

kenshinkandon
09-07-2001, 12:42 PM
I have a Vertical feed tube on my automag and I cannot find anyone who makes barrels that will fit into my Mag body I know AGD has started makeing Vertical feed bodies for the E-mag and the RT but I still haven't been able to find any aftermarket barrels that will fit My mag.

PyRo
09-07-2001, 01:57 PM
The rt, rt-pro, e-mag, minimag, and 68 mag, all use the same barrels, with the exeption of new e-mags which take cocker barrels.
I think smart parts makes them, as does boa, i think cp may also make them
www.smartparts.com
www.barrelsofamerica.com
not sure of cps site.

Load SM5
09-07-2001, 06:39 PM
J&J also makes them. You have to contact the manufacturer directly and they'll hook you up. They are'nt hard to find or any more expensive than a regular mag barrel.

ralicea
09-07-2001, 07:35 PM
Freak Barrel is made for the vertical feed emag.

Load SM5
09-07-2001, 08:10 PM
yep

Maui PFB
09-09-2001, 09:12 PM
Anyone that was lucky enough to get a vert mag body was unlucky enough to have only one barrel for awhile. The barrel that came was made by j&j for these limited promo guns. Frankly I like it but mine was big bore so I can shoot just about everything out of it. But now with the rt-pro out, all the barrel makers are making them. Now you will just have to get your local store to order them for you. If you have a small store that only
deal with big Wholesalers ie..National,PMI it might be harder to get. You can modify your existing barrels to fit your vert. Take the standard mag barrel and line up the hole to the barrel with the body dissasmbled of course. Make A smal mark where the barrel pin would go. Drill small dent in barrel with a drill press preferably. This will alow you to use other mag barrels.

Hope this helps
PFB#1 Maui

M-a-s-sDriver
09-10-2001, 12:37 AM
Or,...Have your buddy PFB sexy guy mail you a shirt, hat STAb, RT mag, a coupla barrels, and brand new shiny FREAK Vert back in a plain brown box that says "NOT GONAD CREAM" all over it.

Love and kisses, Brent Jackson, PFB