PDA

View Full Version : I know where my loyalties lie...

Schnitzel
01-01-2004, 04:35 PM
..they lie with RogueFactor.

just wanted to give a tribute to all that Shawn has done for my family and friends. This dude has gone above and beyond our requests. I still can't believe that he found 3 acid-wash emags for us. On behalf of Yellow Dart, Gegner, Pvt. Opium, our newest AO-er, Teancum, and myself...THANKS ROGUEFACTOR!

here's a picture:

Gegner
01-01-2004, 04:36 PM
Right on, Rogue... you RAWK! :)

AGD
01-01-2004, 04:38 PM
Considering how few there were that was amazing!

AGD

Schnitzel
01-01-2004, 05:04 PM
thought i might put up some specs on the shown markers...

of course the bottom three are red-acid wash emags, and as Tom said, they're rare. Only 16 made, so we've got a small monopoly on the market. The bottom left one is mine with a Kaner kit, middle one is Teancum's with 3.2, and the bottom right is Yellow Dart's also with a Kaner kit.

The upper left is Gegner's, with a hogged out rail by rogue, it also includes a ULT, Rogueneck, and roguegrip. The upper right is Pvt. Opium's, and it has a modified rail. The upper middle is Yellow Dart's, and it's the fastest mechanical i've ever witnessed. It's also equipped with a roguerail, rogueneck, roguegrip, ULT, and Kaner kit.

more pics of other stuff soon to follow.

headcase
01-01-2004, 06:46 PM
So is the middle Acid wash the most recent? If so merry X-mas :) I had that lower half in my hands for all of two days.

Evil1
01-01-2004, 07:21 PM
That acid wash red color is awesome! To bad there not made anymore or I would get one for my EMag.

lord1234
01-01-2004, 07:26 PM
schnitzel u want a 4th acid wash red emag? i have one for sale at
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=117259