PDA

View Full Version : tough decision

greg
01-01-2004, 11:13 PM
hey... for my birthday in January i ahve to choices.

1. logic vert frame and some snowboardin and paintball stuff...
2. x box with 2 controllers possibly live also...

i would jump on the paintball but this is the first time my parents have ever allowed me to get a game consule.

wahts yoru opinions??

greg

Nick O time
01-01-2004, 11:19 PM
i voted the XBox thingy because when i read what you said about the game counsule thingy, i think you mean you do not have a game counsule. but if i missunderstood then i would choose the logic thing with the snowboard.

golfy1486
01-01-2004, 11:34 PM
CAR :p

DiSoRdeR
01-02-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by greg
this is the first time my parents have ever allowed me to get a game consule.
If its the first time that they are allowing you to get a consule then i say go for the Xbox. I have Xbox and if you get it you will not regret it. And about Xbox Live, i do not have it, but all i have herd about it is good things. And if you get Xbox get Halo best game ever :D or you could wait for Halo2.

Also i have a question for the paintball stuff could you be specific? Do you mean upgrades, paint, or a marker? And if it would be your first marker i would sudjest going for that.

$tevo
01-02-2004, 12:18 AM
well i would go for the paintball stuff. I am not a big gamer. but if you like that stuff and do not have a game console, and want to be glued to the tv for hours a day then go for the xbox

DiSoRdeR
01-02-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by $tevo
be glued to the tv for hours a day then go for the xbox
http://wgppress.com/images/smiles/XXarcade.gif= :D

Chojin Man
01-02-2004, 01:41 AM
I would skip the X-box. Only thing that is going to do for you is keep you glued to the tv as stated above. Most of the good games on the xbox you can also get for the PC. ie Halo and Counter Strike.

minimag187
01-02-2004, 02:23 AM
Definately paintball/snowboard, btw have your parents drive you instead of getting a car.

Big_Chops
01-02-2004, 02:27 AM
xbox its always there for you.:D even though paintball is good sometimes u can't always afford it. i would have voted for paintball if snowboarding wasn't in there

bornl33t
01-02-2004, 07:29 AM
when you hit 25 you'll think about this again and think..."I should have saved for a nicer car...x-box isn't worth much to me now"

but the x-box does rule! My family has never owned a console game... we game when we are home alone on a PC, so I bought my bro (22) a x-box for christmas to anoy his wife. Guess what, he liked it, I liked it, and it anoyed her... so everything was good!

greg
01-02-2004, 02:08 PM
i dont think i implied it well enough but i cant get a car. Im 14 nad my parents wont let me take drivers ed till im 16 and wont pay for a part of the car or insurance at all, so its kinda out.

NGp8ball
01-02-2004, 03:41 PM
get an xbox. ive got one and live as well. jst make sure you have broadband like cable or dsl.

Catman69
01-02-2004, 05:59 PM
I can't play Xbox for more than 30 minutes (even games that I can play for hours on PS2). I really don't know why... Just something about playing an Xbox. =O

I don't play consoles very much anyways; I have more fun on my computers. :)

Branchvillian
01-02-2004, 06:24 PM
Save for a car. I had some money saved, and spent it and ended upusing my dads blazer when he didn't. Was all fine and dandy until yesterday when a lady hit me head on doing about 60, I was doing about 50...took out the front offthe car, slipped off to my drivers side, and smashed the whole side of my car about 1 foot inwards, ripped the drive train out of my transmittion, ripped the wheels off the shocks, busted my window in my face, and scared the **** outta me. I did a 360 on some guys front lawm, and took out a tree. Now the insurance company is giving us a hard time about getting what the truck was worth. Bottom line, save a little and buy the crappiest thing you can, and ride it until the wheels fall off.

pb[pyro]10261
01-02-2004, 11:35 PM
XBOX!!!!!!!! you can get pb stuff anytime. If this is the only time that they are letting you get a console get the XBOX!

DiSoRdeR
01-03-2004, 12:09 AM
Get Xbox 2004 is full of nothing but the best games ever for xbox :D

greg
01-03-2004, 01:29 AM
ive decided to get the x box... if i can sell my new intelliframe for 80 then i would have enough to get the logic frame anyway.... i dont think a couple of your caught on even after i said i COULDNT get a car:rolleyes:

o well