PDA

View Full Version : replacement autococker jewels?

slushee
01-02-2004, 05:43 AM
anyone know where to buy some sweet autococker jewels?!?!

it's for my friend :rolleyes:

thx

*edit* btw, I did SEARCH (you search nazi's can now go *shakes finger at search nazi's*) and www.paintballjewels.com comes up forbidden?

anyhow .. if anyone knows anyone creating jewels .. thx again

FreakBaller12
01-02-2004, 09:46 AM
yea, i remember reading that that place has ripped some people off, i hear they are bad news.

skife
01-02-2004, 09:54 AM
Yeah, I'm getting a 2k3 cocker soon and its going to come with the ugly stars and stripes jewel, i want the orginal jewel but nooo, i wont get it

i need to find a replacement

shartley
01-02-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by toyotaboy12
yea, i remember reading that that place has ripped some people off, i hear they are bad news.
Is there any news on this? I would like to know more.

The reason is that in the past I had sent people their way when needing Jewels (since I currently don’t make them). I know they were probably skating on thin ice because of possible copyright issues, but I had not heard of them ripping off their customers.

Any verified news on this matter would be much appreciated.

personman
01-02-2004, 03:13 PM
They ripped me off a pair of Freak jewels about a year ago. It was only 10 bucks worth of jewels but I was pissed at this guy. His final reply was that he stopped making jewels, but then he went ahead and opened up again. I deleted all my emails, but here:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60419&highlight=paintballjewels.com

FreakBaller12
01-02-2004, 03:15 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60419&highlight=paintballjewels.com

here's a thread on somebody getting ripped off

edit: personamn's thread, he beat me to it

RRfireblade
01-02-2004, 03:33 PM
Well I can't speak for all cases BUT,I have delt with Manuel @ PaintballJewels for years.I've made MANY orders of all kinds and quantities.

My experiences have always been EXCELLENT.Always better that expected,usually extra jewels and freebies and simply a great product.

Right now he's closed down for the holidays and the new year manufacturer rush and I believe he'll be back up and running by 1/15 or so.

I think if you check around you'll find the positve experiences out number the negetives by a large margin.(no offense to Personman)His biggest problem is getting swamped with business,I always suggest you make contact through email prior to ordering to make sure your both on the same page.

That's my feeling it him.

Jay.

P.S I have a dozen or so jewels in the works right now.

slushee
01-02-2004, 05:53 PM
regardless, his site is down :)

sooooo i'm guessing my friend is stuck with that nasty stars and strips jewel .. eheh .. he won't like hearing that news!

Ginjiroku
01-02-2004, 06:18 PM
the stars and stripes jewel isn't that bad, I think the is kinda cool but the other one is better.

DiSoRdeR
01-02-2004, 06:28 PM
Ask Richie at wgppress (http://www.wgppress.com/) but i think he is out, dont no when he will be back. I think he was having internet problems or something.

slushee
01-03-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Ginjiroku
the stars and stripes jewel isn't that bad, I think the is kinda cool but the other one is better.

only problem is that it's kinda wierd to have stars and stripes on your marker when your canadian :)

punkncat
01-03-2004, 11:37 PM
A friend had a jewel made there and had really good results.

Derman2k
01-04-2004, 01:14 AM
Eclipse makes jewels but they're obviously not custom made.

slushee
01-04-2004, 01:25 AM
what's eclips's web site?

Derman2k
01-04-2004, 01:52 AM
www.planeteclipse.com