PDA

View Full Version : paintball on the discovery channel

Rumble
01-02-2004, 08:36 PM
hey guys, prolly old, but paintball was on the discovery channel like umm 2 seconds ago. It was cool, they guy had a mask on the whole time and he was shooting an angel. it was talking about physics of gravity or somthing like that, but i was consentrating on how many times he dropped that angel!!! like 3 times!:eek: but well, ya it was pretty cool they had a camera down the barrel of the gun, got some pretty cool pictures of him shooting some people in the rump. :p

barberjohn
01-02-2004, 09:37 PM
well, it sounds to me like paintball finally got some good coverage on tv. i did not see it myself, but from what you said i wish i had:( .

TraXeR
01-03-2004, 12:37 PM
I just saw it too, some kind of grey speed, looked pretty sweet. As soon as I saw the same gun on a turret, I laughed hysterically, I'm just like, "WTF is he going to do with THAT?.

The Show was "10 Things you Didn't Know" or something like that. He also did something on Skateboarding. Then I turned off the TV.

personman
01-03-2004, 12:43 PM
Its good that its on decent channels like the discovery channel and not just comedy central :rolleyes:
Not that I dont like comedy central :cool:

badtoyz
01-03-2004, 01:34 PM
it was an IR3 it had a full finger triger guard :)