PDA

View Full Version : Grey Blue Fade XMag in Paintball 2Xtremes!

TraXeR
01-02-2004, 11:50 PM
I was at Chapters, picked up my first magazine in months, and what do I find on page 20? A Grey Blue Fade XMag! I just thought it was pretty cool. It's under the "Hot Shots" page, along with an Empire Intimidator, Tippmann Effect 98 Custom, and Killer Grips Intimidator pics. AGD Publicity w00t!

personman
01-02-2004, 11:56 PM
Yep. PB2X has alot of Xmags in it, I think its because Josh supports AGD, I could be wrong though :)
Its defentally not the first Xmag in PB2X, so its not that big of news. :)

DiSoRdeR
01-03-2004, 12:05 AM
Is pb2x good? My mom got me a years subscription :D

Dayspring
01-03-2004, 12:09 AM
Yep- PB2X is awesome. We even have one of their own posting here- Josh Silverman!

pito189
01-03-2004, 12:09 AM
Where is one of those people to post the pictures that says this post is worthless without a PICTURE!!!

:)

pb[pyro]10261
01-03-2004, 01:05 AM
gray to blue fade would be cool, I wan't to se a pic.

DiSoRdeR
01-03-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Dayspring
Yep- PB2X is awesome.
Can you tell me a little about it?

TraXeR
01-03-2004, 01:12 AM
My scanner's behind and under lots of junk right now, but when it's set up, i'll get a pic of it.

personman: remember? long time between magazines? so I've been missing out on these mags :(

AcemanPB
01-03-2004, 01:13 AM
I've noticed PB2X having alot of AGD stuff. Any new product AGD comes out with makes it in the "whats new" section. And you always see an X-mag or two on their hot guns page.

PBCapo
01-03-2004, 01:15 AM
disorder, imo its the best paintball mag around. It has coverage on lots of tourney stuff. It has random paintball news. It has this xlist thing, that shows new pball technology and new parts. It has letters to the editor with good answers. It shows how to do different things, i.e. mods for certain guns and what not. Hell, last mag i saw a little thing called teh "ao corner", all about ao.

68magOwner
01-03-2004, 01:36 AM
btw- that "tippman effect 98custom"......was not a 98custom, nor a tippman effect marker, its some kid's A-5 with "tippman effect" white-outed onto the hopper :rolleyes:

AcemanPB
01-03-2004, 01:39 AM
I remeber one month they had Tippmann Effect 98c in there. It had a green to black fade on it, I'll have to go find that issue.

Ginjiroku
01-03-2004, 01:55 AM
I think that would be strange seeing a tippman in someting other than black or silver:D I need to see this tippman as well

Dayspring
01-03-2004, 02:18 AM
Product & tech reviews, event reviews- much like other magazines, but without all the ads like APG. (yes there are some, but the normal amount.)

I like it better than APG. The hit more of the tourney scene than APG does.

Originally posted by DiSoRdeR

Can you tell me a little about it?

Josh2Xtremes
01-03-2004, 03:26 AM
Nuff Said.

Well ok, not quite 'nuff. As the Assistant Editor of PB2X I'm blessed to have a wonderful job; going to paintball events and writing about them and taking photographs at them, and sometimes even making some good people famous. We're made up of a great team of paintball-savvy people, from my boss, John Amodea of Bad Company pro team fame and me (of...um...me fame) to people like JT Bouchard of the Philly Americans even the busy, beautiful, Bea Youngs. As John played the entirety of his professional paintball career with an Automag, and as I've played my share of paintball in both serious competition and recreation with an Automag of some sort(AGD since 1994/95 baby), and as I'm blessed to have a great and loyal mentor/friend like Tom Kaye, I am proud to say that I'll be a loyal AGD supporter, both personally and professionally, until either he or I leave our great game. And since you all are with him, you're with me. Reason enough to write about you. I've made some great friends here on AO both online and in person, and I am proud to count my AO family among my many blessings. To boil it down, read PB2X and Crossfire. Consider us "your" personal paintball magazine.
Josh

DiRTyBuNNy
01-03-2004, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by Josh2Xtremes
Nuff Said.

Well ok, not quite 'nuff. As the Assistant Editor of PB2X I'm blessed to have a wonderful job; going to paintball events and writing about them and taking photographs at them, and sometimes even making some good people famous. We're made up of a great team of paintball-savvy people, from my boss, John Amodea of Bad Company pro team fame and me (of...um...me fame) to people like JT Bouchard of the Philly Americans even the busy, beautiful, Bea Youngs. As John played the entirety of his professional paintball career with an Automag, and as I've played my share of paintball in both serious competition and recreation with an Automag of some sort(AGD since 1994/95 baby), and as I'm blessed to have a great and loyal mentor/friend like Tom Kaye, I am proud to say that I'll be a loyal AGD supporter, both personally and professionally, until either he or I leave our great game. And since you all are with him, you're with me. Reason enough to write about you. I've made some great friends here on AO both online and in person, and I am proud to count my AO family among my many blessings. To boil it down, read PB2X and Crossfire. Consider us "your" personal paintball magazine.
Josh

I consider it my paintball magazine...even after I had fun with you and Jon with the whole "Femmes" discussion..**mad scientist laugh** muhahahahhahahaha..and he didn't even realize he shook my hand at Vegas the weekend after it happened...it's nice being a nobody...

Josh2Xtremes
01-03-2004, 03:33 AM
If I referred to you as a "putz" would you still consider it your paintball magazine Bunny?
Josh

DiRTyBuNNy
01-03-2004, 03:58 AM
If I referred to you as a "putz" would you still consider it your paintball magazine Bunny?
Josh

Nah...no need for the "putz" tag...I'll stick with being "Mr. Nobody Special"...

Josh2Xtremes
01-03-2004, 04:00 AM
I'm glad we had this little talk.
Josh

DiRTyBuNNy
01-03-2004, 04:02 AM
I'm glad we had this little talk.
Josh

Ok..just wanted to make sure...you don't call, you don't write...I wondered what was up...:D :D :D