PDA

View Full Version : interesting thread on pbr

GatoLoco
01-03-2004, 05:02 PM
what do you think?

http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=194094

TraXeR
01-03-2004, 05:08 PM
Just another forum troll trying to get attention.

magking1971
01-03-2004, 05:17 PM
I agree, alot of kids(notice I said kids) at fields these days think they need to be jerks to play paintball.
I have no idea where they get it from but it is anoying. Later in the day when I get sick of listening to them I make them my only goal in the game and school them badly, they always shut up after a few games:p

painball
01-03-2004, 05:25 PM
He's just jealous :p

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
01-03-2004, 05:58 PM
wow he got out 5 guys in 9 games.

And he brags about that now if it was 5 guys in 1 game, that takes alittle skill

Ginjiroku
01-03-2004, 07:11 PM
5 guys out in 9 games that's not very impressive, but he's still better than me:D . The other day I was at a field with one of my friends and he has been paintballing like 3 times and he was doing soooooo much better than me, it was very funny and kinda embarassing

EsPo
01-03-2004, 07:22 PM
All players, well 90 percent, think they are hot , too goo, and newbies are stupid and worthless.

Use ur angel crap, I'll use stock stuff I don't care. Who win? me.

Hypocrite?

03vert
01-03-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Ginjiroku
5 guys out in 9 games that's not very impressive, but he's still better than me:D . The other day I was at a field with one of my friends and he has been paintballing like 3 times and he was doing soooooo much better than me, it was very funny and kinda embarassing

same thing happend to my friend. he had gotten his paintball gun about a month after i got my old cocker and got serious about the game and last time we played with my other friend he was getting his butt kicked. i got him out twice in a one on one match and my friend (hes brand new) got him out three times too while he was not getting anyone. and i mean he had me down behind a tree and i was forced to play it so freaking tight i couldnt breathe but when i got him down i just shot one right at his exposed shoulder and that was it. point is some people just have bad days and it sucks alot but nothing you can do but shake it off and try to remember what you have to do and how simple it is to do it.

abarnhar
01-03-2004, 11:51 PM
I dunno. Stuff like that just builds up more bad attitudes.

MrWallen
01-04-2004, 01:54 AM
So he's criticizing the people who criticize him and he's criticizing the fact that they criticize others?

Hypocrite????

And btw, if anyone can tell me wtf I just said, then cheers to you.:D

Nick O time
01-04-2004, 02:53 AM
i think the real reason he made that thread is because he can't play.:p

breg
01-04-2004, 05:39 AM
I think he made that because people tend totake the trash talk and the "Playing the Grey" a little too far. I can understand how it can get a little frustrating. But, I try to be one of the nice guys.

Branchvillian
01-04-2004, 09:14 AM
lol, 5 people in 9 games? Not human, I say!

tony3
01-04-2004, 10:30 AM
Wow, I don't even know what to say about that thread. That kid is just an idiot.

-=Squid=-
01-04-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by magking1971
I agree, alot of kids(notice I said kids) at fields these days think they need to be jerks to play paintball.
I have no idea where they get it from but it is anoying. Later in the day when I get sick of listening to them I make them my only goal in the game and school them badly, they always shut up after a few games:p Yup, adults arent like that. :rolleyes: Please note the sarcasm.

FalconGuy016
01-04-2004, 10:33 AM
It doesnt seemt that bad of a thread to me. He probably just got back from a bad experiance on the field, and is venting a bit. There are a lot of jerks and stuck up players out there, but if you are good enough, it doesnt matter, just 0wn them :)

skife
01-04-2004, 01:50 PM
He's talking about somone using an angel and him using stock stuff, what if the angel was stock?

and he's also talking about how paintball isn't a real sport....

he's just a retarded n00b trying to impress people on the internet

maybe he should just play and quit whineing

BajaBoy
01-04-2004, 02:57 PM
ehhh.. what a loser!! ;)

i would have to say there is more Team work, in paintball then in baseball? could anyone agree. Also do not get me wrong i love baseball.

Now if you wanna talk about a real mans sport then i would say football;)

p8ntball1016
01-04-2004, 03:22 PM
This fool isn't worth the garbage he spews. Sounds like he got schooled by a first timer. If he wants to talk smack about speedballers he better be able to back it up. Because me and my friends with our 56789 dollar shockers and timmys that shoot too fast would be more than glad to show him the true meaning of the word 'bunker'.

Branchvillian
01-04-2004, 03:49 PM
Maybe you should take a deep breath. What was the point of writing that, you aren't ever going to get the chance to play him.

Originally posted by p8ntball1016
This fool isn't worth the garbage he spews. Sounds like he got schooled by a first timer. If he wants to talk smack about speedballers he better be able to back it up. Because me and my friends with our 56789 dollar shockers and timmys that shoot too fast would be more than glad to show him the true meaning of the word 'bunker'.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-04-2004, 04:21 PM
i was banned from pbr, can someone like...post the topic thread thingy here?

lyer
01-04-2004, 05:33 PM
baseball? BASEBALL????? how dare he compare our wonderful sport to BASEBALL???
Wait...is this the same baseball with the spitting, and the lack of anything remotely exciting, and the cocky players making 2904322454656 dollars a year.

I hate those cocky players with their 2032930 dollar baseball gloves (that i can't afford). 110mph pitch, 1mph pitch, i don't care, they can use their "superior" baseball skills, i played the other day, i hit 5 balls, in 9 innings!!! so who cares if you're good at something, i am amazing. they are jerks those paintball oops i mean, baseball players.

What a loser

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-04-2004, 09:53 PM
o so tru

mag-hatter
01-05-2004, 10:26 AM
i think he's right with all of the people who think they're hot crap for playing. i find it stupid that people sit in the staging area, pretend to look around a bunker, and start fondling their triggers to make it look like they're all pros. its really lame when people do that crap, and i hate those little kids that own dragon timmies and gz's and stuff and pb companies dont even make clothes small enough to fit them!!!!!!! here they are at 8-9 years old with these amazing guns, and they are too young to be any good, they have ADD and just s hoot at whatever the deem fit, and not the opponent. i dont think he's played paintball enough to understand the need for a better pb gun. i saw no need the first 2 times i went but then after that, i started loving teh sport and then i got my own gun and my friends thought i was a dumbass for doing so but hey its all good, its my money not theirs, and they go snowboarding all the time. now, i have a gun thats worth about 450-500 dollars. thats a lot of money if you think about it, but again, MY MONEY. that guy had a good point and a bad point im glad he pointed out the idiocy of those who think they're hot for playing pb.