PDA

View Full Version : Well my parents have an x-valve :(

hostage
01-03-2004, 05:04 PM
Okay I get my x-valve exchanged and AGD ships it to my rents for some reason. I have no idea. I am at college and I am thinking they used something from an old account, I dont know. The sad thing is my rents went on vacation for over a week the day after they got it, so they didn't have time to ship it out :( so close yet so far.
-Doron

adam shannon
01-03-2004, 05:18 PM
billing address. what is the billing address on the card used? merchants loose all fraud protection if they ship to a non-AVS verified address.

FreakBaller12
01-03-2004, 05:22 PM
you have to check with your card company to verify that it is a valid address. I had to do that with my emag cuz nobody was home at my house so i shipped it to my dad's buisness.

hostage
01-03-2004, 06:17 PM
no CC was asked for, I sent my valve in they exchanged it and sent it to my rents.
-Doron

dinger
01-03-2004, 06:39 PM
That Sucks.

maybe your parents are gonna keep it and build their own supermag.. you never know

cphilip
01-03-2004, 06:51 PM
A) how did you send it in without obtaining a RMA Number paying the upgrade fee? Would have needed a RMA to do this which is when the shipping addy is established. And the fee collected or arranged... now...

b) If you did not do the above.... then they might have just recieved it and had to look at the valve number and see if it had been registered and send it to that address since they really have no idea who you are or anything and you didn't follow directions. Not that you did this but lets just suppose. Then they might use that address that was given to register the valve originaly. Would that be where your parents live? Probably so... But...

c) if you did get an RMA, and you should have, then that was your chance to give a new shipping addy. Now the question is how did you do a valve exchange without CC money or without getting an RMA and getting the address changed and all that. Was a Money Order used? Or Bank Check used instead? And who's addy was on that?

So many questions you would have to answer for me to figure out why.

hostage
01-03-2004, 08:31 PM
I purchased a x-valve with the X on it from Rouge, I was suprised when I put it in my x-mag and it was one of the 10oclock ones. So I called them and asked if I could exchange it, they said yes, so I got an RMA number mailed it in, then waited. My rents called me and told me they got the valve.
-Doron