PDA

View Full Version : Tough Decision

painball
01-03-2004, 05:11 PM
I just purchased a used 2k2 C&C LCD a few months ago, haven't been able to use it yet. Now I noticed that I have enough money to buy a used Speed or ir3 if I sell the LCD. I can't decide whether I should do this or not. If I do I wont be able to ball for a while, but theres really nowhere near me to play anyways.:(

So. What should I do?

Big_Chops
01-03-2004, 05:29 PM
sell the lcd, and save the money. until u can play more:D then buy a new gun

painball
01-03-2004, 09:10 PM
I think I'm gonna go with a speed. I don't really like the trigger adjustability on my lcd even though I've never played with it.:( The closest good field is 2 hours away. So I hardly ever get to play. I think next time I'm there my 'rents will pay for it if my grades are good. :D

~WarpedRT#2~
01-03-2004, 09:32 PM
Good choice on the Speed. Real fast, and wont let you down. I know how you feel. Back a year or so ago, there was only one field I ever wanted to go to, becuase the others around here sucked(and still do) and it was an hour away. After I got asked to be on a team at the field, I had to drive an hour every sunday to play. Talk about getting burnt out.

Branchvillian
01-03-2004, 09:42 PM
I would save your money, and get as much as possible. Wait until you get to actually play with the LCD, then decide if you like it. By that time, you should have enough, that if you sell the lcd, you can get any marker you want.

personman
01-03-2004, 09:56 PM
If the closest field is 2 hours away and you never play, why do you own an angel? Sell the gun, buy a spyder and save the money for college or something.

BajaBoy
01-03-2004, 10:20 PM
im with personman... but if you deside to stay with an angel then sell the lcd and pick up a speed

03vert
01-03-2004, 10:27 PM
part of the fun in paintball is pimping out your setup. and who cares if you dont get to play twice a month like everyone else just as long as you like to play and strive to do it. but yuck i dont think id buy a angel if i had enough money to do so. id buy another bushy or a nice cocker! also dont listen to me cause im a moron.

slushee
01-03-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by 03vert
also dont listen to me cause im a moron.

:eek:
jesus man .. if your a moron, i'm sure every one of us on this board is a moron too! I mean, I couldn't have put it any better then u did....

$tevo
01-04-2004, 01:34 AM
nothing wrong with an angel if you like a $150 polish job. i would go for one of the 2004 timmys, those are sexxxxxy!

or if you dont care about looks, then an emag or viking would do just fine for me. from what i hear they are all good guns, just that the vikings warrenty is better