PDA

View Full Version : Need xvalve help

PBCapo
01-03-2004, 06:33 PM
I got an xvalve for xmas and it never quite worked. After messing with it for a while, i lost an on/off oring. So i ended up just buying a ult kit today. I took out the orings that were in the on/off assy hole. I put in the ult kit, and gassed the gun up. Nothing happened, the trigger didnt get any pressure, anyone know what to do?

BD_Paintball
01-03-2004, 06:52 PM
maby if you were not a packer fan i would help. JK first get the x-valve tuned with the right carier/o-ring combo and once you get that wotking then put the ult in and mess with that. if you take a un-tuned x-valve and put a ult in you are messing with to many things at once. also turn the velocity up on the x-valve. when you first get the valve you have to turn the velocity up. if you have a friend or some one with the o-ring that you lost borrow that and tune the x first.

hope that helps and gl fixing it.

PBCapo
01-03-2004, 07:18 PM
So your saying get the oring, put the old on/off in, and tune the lx? What would the lx have anything to do with? I have to worry about the lx (carriers/orings) after i get the gun shooting. It wouldn't cause the on/off to not push the trigger, right?

PBCapo
01-03-2004, 07:45 PM
well, here i'll just post everything thats happened since i got the valve, maybe someone can help:

I got an xvalve for xmas. I hooked it up at first, without oiling anything or doing anything. I gassed it up, and i didnt get any pressure from the on/off and hence the trigger didnt get any pressure. I unscrewed the tank and posted to see waht to do. Some one said put the velocity up. I gassed it up, put up the velocity, and nothing happened. I took the gun apart, and the body was stuck to the valve because the valve had retained the pressure somehow. I pushed the on/off pin a bit and the gun valve cycled, which caused me to drop it, and the on/off assy came out, and i lost the small oring that belongs on top of the on/off assy, and grease was everywhere. I gassed the gun up without the small oring and oiled the on/off assy. The trigger got some pressure, but it wouldnt shoot. I took out the valve and left it alone until today. I planned on buying an oring kit to replace that oring, but instead, today i bought a ult kit. I took out the one oring that was in the on/off assy hole, and put in the ult. Same thing happened, the trigger didnt get any pressure. I don't wanna mess anything up now, so what should i do to make it work?

Thanks for your time

-PBCapo

BD_Paintball
01-03-2004, 07:57 PM
did the valve ever work with out the ult?

PBCapo
01-03-2004, 08:08 PM
no, but i figure thats because i lost that oring before i oiled the on/off assembly

BD_Paintball
01-03-2004, 08:28 PM
like i said before i would make sure you get everything to work before you put the ult in. me and my bro both have x-valves and all we had to do is turn up the velocity. if you can get the o-ring that you lost oil the heck out of it and try it. i dont have the ult but i have had my x-valve for a long time. so if its something with the ult i cant help you.

PBCapo
01-03-2004, 08:39 PM
bd: i gassed it up and turned the velocity up like no other, after a while it suddenly leaked a bunch of gas down teh barrel, any suggestions?

BD_Paintball
01-03-2004, 10:21 PM
i dont know about that most the time when you turn the velocity up alot it will leak out the back. so i dont know what the deal is. see if any one else posts that might be able to help.

sorry