PDA

View Full Version : AGD, you should make a special AO version Emag

thecavemankevin
09-08-2001, 09:42 AM
It could have like a special ano job and mill job and of course come with a warp. Now only registered members of AO could order one and you would have to do it through AO. Now it would be relativly easy to get your hands on one, but like i said, you have to registered memeber.

This would promote AO big time when people go out to fields with a special AO Emag and have everyone asking "where did you get that kicka$$ emag!!!???.

You could even let us come up with some ano, and mill ideas and let us vote on it!!

And of course give the man with the idea of this in the first place a special thanx version (hint hint ;))

DarkPhoenix
09-08-2001, 03:11 PM
This sounds like a very good idea. I think there should be a vote of all members of AO as to the actual finished design.

Blake_sw
09-08-2001, 03:31 PM
Can I use PayPal? :) :)

thecavemankevin
09-08-2001, 09:48 PM
Post some of your ideas for it guys.

I was thinking of and emag that come with warp and rev/halo with matching color scheme and interlink.

It should be a modular body perhaps with something like a red, white and blue ano job with some neat mill job.

You could also add on options like a better barrel like the freak or a dye barrel or something.

What are some of your ideas?

Magadeth
09-08-2001, 10:40 PM
One thing that i dont see on paint ball guns is high quality engraving.
It would look incredibly cool to have a mag engraved with the AGD lions down the main body. You could do the classic grey with the lions highlighted in gold, with Automags.org running down the side of the gun. MAN THAT WOULD LOOK SWEET! It would cost the same as having it done to a normal firearm (not cheap) but then you would really have something distinct and different, that could be easily acomplished. I might just NEED to buy one if they did this. I suppose I could have it done on my own, but that just would not be the same as having an official AGD Automags.org product.

PyRo
09-08-2001, 10:56 PM
You people do realize you talking about $2000 for an e-mag here with all that stuff on it don't you. I think they would be lucky to sell one :)

jas142
09-08-2001, 11:02 PM
It could have AO member milled into the side :)

zvanut
09-08-2001, 11:19 PM
i am all for it...

thei3ug
09-09-2001, 10:33 AM
i'd trade a piece of costly equipment for one...

but I'm living in the po' house at the moment.

thecavemankevin
09-09-2001, 11:12 AM
well these guns would be stricktly special order. They wouldn't have to actually make one until someone ordered it and paid a down payment or full payment. You could also have your AO name engraved in the side!! The would be kinda cool

Eagle
09-09-2001, 03:13 PM
But remember, it's not that difficult to become a member of AO, so anyone with the money could get one really.

DarkPhoenix
09-09-2001, 05:01 PM
I think that a basic modular E-mag with some milling and AO user name milling would be fine. I think the colors should remain basic, like the ever popular teflon black and grey body colors.

Snooky
04-16-2002, 11:42 PM
I like the idea!!! how about a special red/white/blue edition extreeme for ao users only. it could have name engraved as mentioned before and a little bit of milling to make it distinguisable from the regular ones. for example on the regular extreme engrave the lions on the back of the gun where the valve is under so it wont look so plain.

Kaiser Bob
04-17-2002, 12:00 AM
I think something simple like laser engraving your AO name on the body would be feasible, however special milling and anno would be a bit over the top considering they generally have to do batch orders, and there would be no guarentees people would buy them.

Kaiser Bob
04-17-2002, 01:09 AM
So what if he said ok, then didnt get enough deposits... hed have to send money back, cancel the batch orders, and generally waste his time.

irbodden
04-17-2002, 05:00 AM
Firstoff, YOU DIDN'T COME UP WITH THE IDEA. It's been an idea/joke for awhile now.

Secondly, do you think he is going to make them because a bunch of guys on the forum say, " Wow thats really cool!!!". How many of you have $2000 for a gun? With that much money you'd want a nice looking Emag?

Get real :rolleyes:

BTAutoMag
04-17-2002, 09:33 AM
Maybe you could stick some extra milling on the C&C and then mill the lettering "AO Special Edition" into the side

Cristobal
04-17-2002, 09:52 AM
Heck, even if it wasn't cost effective for AGD to make them, if I owned a store that sold Emags and also had the tools to do custom engraving, I'd be happy to offer a package deal to AO members who wanted to purchase from me. Of course I'd probably have to make each one to order, so you wouldn't get the any economies of scale like a batch order, but I'd make them for anyone who preordered. This is of course assuming that I had a shop and had the tools, neither of which I do:D

thecavemankevin
04-17-2002, 10:20 AM
Man, this is a rather old thread! I still like the idea, but can't imagine it ever happening.

~Backdraft~
04-17-2002, 10:49 AM
I think its an awesome idea..however, i wouldn't be able to afford it for at least another 4 years...lol, :rolleyes:

pip_999
04-17-2002, 11:08 AM
easy lions on teh side
with automags.org or something underneither
your name on teh other side
a cool colour scheme
and i would say that you would have to a have a fairly large post count or been a member for like 3 months, before you can order

:D:D

just my ideas

pbR2k2
04-17-2002, 12:38 PM
Yeah make people have to have been a member for x number of months and have x posts... or you could have it so that AO members have to vote to see whether the guy that wants it is eligable... it seems like if someone went to a field with a cool looking mag and everyone would ask "Where did you get that??", you'd say AO or whatever, it may attrack alot of people here, and to mags...

-† î [\/] :) :confused: :eek:

MikeCouves
04-17-2002, 12:53 PM
Lol people are upping these old threads lately...

Anyways it would be cool but I don't think many would sell. Everyone says they would, but like 1/100th of them will really buy.

RT_Luver
04-17-2002, 12:55 PM
I like the idea of having to be a member for so long but I dont like the idea of having to have s number of post counts, cuz then ppl will just start posting random things and crap and ppl will start flaming and it wouldn't be pretty. Just my $.02

SlipknotX556
04-17-2002, 02:34 PM
Thats a great Idea, my B day is coming so I can get one!

WickeDKlowN
04-17-2002, 03:23 PM
I like the idea of an extreme body kit and the body being black or grey w/ gold lions engraved on the back by the valve, and "AO Special Edition" under it w/ your member name in silver next to it.

Jonno06
04-17-2002, 04:21 PM
good idea,my bday is beofre you,so HAH!!!

i like this idea,except i cant afford a regular emag,let alone some fantasy AO emag....

Mango
04-17-2002, 06:46 PM
It should come with wireless internet so you can surf AO while playing!!!! :p

Just kidding, I think its a neat idea. I dont know what to do with it as I am not very creative. Perhaps the automags.org name milled into the battery pack and a special gray/blue anno job to match AO's colors? And have TK's signiture milled into each one? is that even possible? :confused:

RT_Luver
04-17-2002, 06:55 PM
maybe have AO's symbol on one side of the battery pack an AGD's lion logo on the other or AGD's lion logo on the battery pack and AO's on the side of the gun some where or visa versa....just a couple of idea's

BTAutoMag
04-17-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by SprayingMango
It should come with wireless internet so you can surf AO while playing!!!! :p

you have heard about the new IR3s havent you?;)