PDA

View Full Version : More Work From Echo - Flash/Adobe Site Template 1337

Echo419
01-04-2004, 03:23 AM
AS of January 4 2004 - New welcome movie clip added.
New windowless window applied. changing title bars and text bodys! New INTERACTIVE Site Map Page Added. Darker Links added for easier and quicker reading

Alrite so heres the scoop, i have some decent flash background, and as most of you know (I hope) awesome adobe background. And believe it or not website background too haha. Alot for a 13 year old dont ya think?

Anyway enough of my life story. I could find a good hosting option, so i went to good 'ol FreeWebs.

Alrite. theres 3 links, and it starts on the home page. Theres really nothing that great about it. Its just my concept design of my future website. The buttons actually do work, Hope Ya Like the Eye Candy!

http://www.freewebs.com/automag42

just copy and paste that into ur ADRESS bar

Echo419
01-04-2004, 03:42 AM
Guys itll make me feel a little good If you guys Post

jjraf
01-04-2004, 04:53 PM
well echo eres the scoop u are nice to ppl but if they say 1 moderatley bad thing about you u flip out u are good at photoshop and all that but u say you are the "best on AO" and thats not necicarilly true. u are better than me but i have had the program for less than a month

FalconGuy016
01-04-2004, 04:59 PM
Well, if thats true it doesnt matter, cause this is good :)

shartley
01-04-2004, 05:03 PM
What's photoshop and flash?

Echo419
01-04-2004, 06:04 PM
aye aye aye... sorry if i offended you dude. I never ment to imply that i'm the best. But i admit i do like to brag and boast. And i dont like to be flamed and insulted. Thank you for the compliments

Kai
01-04-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Echo419
aye aye aye... sorry if i offended you dude. I never ment to imply that i'm the best. But i admit i do like to brag and boast. And i dont like to be flamed and insulted. Thank you for the compliments

You take honest criticism as flames and insults. Learn to deal with that before you post your work for all to see.

Echo419
01-04-2004, 06:14 PM
I've never reseemed honest crisism... no one has ever said, "i think you should add this, or maybe it would look good in this" But i have recieved comments as smart parts sux and it makes ur work suck. cna we just get over it geeze im sorry:( i was just trying to share my work

f3rr3+
01-04-2004, 06:27 PM
ummm..... i dunno about professionall... but its good.. i guess... yeah... :rolleyes:

Toranaga
01-04-2004, 06:36 PM
The site is pretty good, but something about the links on the right seems odd to me. When I first loked I couldn't read the writing that easily, maybe that's what your going for, but I did have to take a doubletake to read it.

Also, your sigs are good, but there are only 2 that are remotely bright (and look very similiar), which seems a little odd also.

Echo419
01-04-2004, 06:48 PM
thankyou for your ideas. I will definitly look into the links for you

gamarada717
01-04-2004, 07:39 PM
I don't understand where you people learn all of this...

Saw that there's an opening at Blizzard for a web disigner....if you wern't 13, I'd suggest you!

Echo419
01-04-2004, 08:22 PM
Gamarada i think thats a compliment haha. Thankyou for looking

Echo419
01-04-2004, 09:29 PM
bump

RetroEclipseMan
01-04-2004, 09:53 PM
It's not bad looking. Could use some improvement but not bad. I think you need to definately either change the color of the text in the menu bar or at least darken it cause it is a bit bright to read.

Also you should move it from the right side of the page to the left side. The main reason is that it we're accustomed to reading from the left to the right not the other way around. Even though a lot of people don't notice it but that's normally the first part of the page that's noticed. Also look at other sites. Most of them have the main menu bar on the left side. By doing this it'll flow a bit more.

Another thing (just being nit picky;) ) is for the convience of your 56k viewers add a "loading" script to it. I'm on 56k right now and nearly closed the site down after it didn't load after about 10 seconds. What i've learned in my multimedia classes is that on average if a viewer doesn't see something on a loading page within 5 seconds they're most likely going to go somewhere else. But not bad for a good template to start with.

Echo419
01-04-2004, 09:58 PM
thank you for your comments, i'll see on switching the sides of the stuff. and i already tried to darked the menu bar text!

Echo419
01-05-2004, 06:35 AM
Bump