PDA

View Full Version : E-mag Price

Bushwaker17
01-04-2004, 03:49 AM
This is a stupid question with a simple answer that I just don't know, but how much will a new all black ULE E-mag cost from AGD. I've been looking in the store online and it only has e-mags for like $1,350, and im pretty sure that was some time ago......why havent they updated that at all??? And do I have to contact them directly to get one??

Thanx,
Bushwaker

LoneWolfz
01-04-2004, 06:29 AM
I believe that some people have been getting ULE E-Mags from pbgear.com for about 800.

http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/paintball-guns-air-gun-designs-paintball-guns-e-mag.html

Branchvillian
01-04-2004, 09:04 AM
TunaMan is building them too, all ULE. Not sure what his prices are like though.

Mindflux
01-04-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by LoneWolfz
I believe that some people have been getting ULE E-Mags from pbgear.com for about 800.

http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/paintball-guns-air-gun-designs-paintball-guns-e-mag.html

I would doubt those are ULE. I've been quoted upwards of 1100 for a fully ULE'd emag.

FreakBaller12
01-04-2004, 11:17 AM
This is a stupid question with a simple answer that I just don't know, but how much will a new all black ULE E-mag cost from AGD. I've been looking in the store online and it only has e-mags for like $1,350, and im pretty sure that was some time ago......why havent they updated that at all??? And do I have to contact them directly to get one??

that is beacuase the factory wants you to support their dealers, they sell them as factory price(duh), so you buy from their dealers.

Bushwaker17
01-04-2004, 12:10 PM
Yea..... i was kinda looking for the ULE E-mag.........but thanx any ways. I'll ask tuna though.

RRfireblade
01-04-2004, 12:17 PM
Eventually they all will be ULE,it's just a matter of selling out old stock.And people are starting to get them from online dealers such as PB Gear(give or take the rail)it's just hard to be sure a head of time.Last I read from a PBGear employee,he thought they were out of the old stock and the new stuff is mostly ULE.

Could call and ask if you get a knowledgable person.

Jay.

NoFearPaintballer
01-04-2004, 01:41 PM
that mag you prolly saw was the X-mag.

Steelrat
01-04-2004, 04:45 PM
Carbon ordered one, I think it was from PBgear, and it was all ULE.

cphilip
01-04-2004, 04:53 PM
Want me to guess? Now this is totaly MY guess cause Tom never tells me nuthin before he does it and all so its not official stuff or nothing.... :( ;)

They started leaking out a few RT P's right before they announced the price reduction on them and the special custom drop down order system right?

Well.... I would anticipate something like this fairly soon with Emags in ULE choices. Thats not rocket science to guess that is it? Most of you already probably have thought that. I mean I suspect it's coming soon and it's somewhat dependent on how Tom feels the RTP deal is being taken in. And since the X mag preorders are about caught up its something to more towords now. But I would guess that if it seems he is pleased with those things taken care of then I would guess this might be the way its going... an E Mag system like that RTP deal would be in the cards if so.

Just a guess and totaly speculation on my part.

jjraf
01-04-2004, 05:50 PM
tunas guns (http://www.tunamart.com/markers.php)their prices r in the forums on that site

Carbon
01-04-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Mindflux

I would doubt those are ULE. I've been quoted upwards of 1100 for a fully ULE'd emag.

Yes they are. ULE bodies, Xvalve, LX, 3.2 software, 2 peice barrel. Everything else is stock.

Bushwaker17
01-04-2004, 09:48 PM
I just wanna get an idea of how much i am gonna be in for when i start to save, i just put a lot into my current mag, but the all ULE E-mag wouldnt be a bad thing to have....lol

That drop down order system for an e-mag would be awsome, just what i was looking for! But we'll see, i've got time to wait before it actually happens, despite the fact that i want it NOW!!!oh well :(

Mindflux
01-04-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Carbon

Yes they are. ULE bodies, Xvalve, LX, 3.2 software, 2 peice barrel. Everything else is stock.

From pbgear.com eh?

Cool enough..

Nick O time
01-04-2004, 09:57 PM
if you already have ULE stuff and an RT or X Vavle on ur mech mag, you could always just buy the bottom half and a rail and a sear of an Emag used or from Tuna, which would probably be cheaper then an all ULE Emag.

Bushwaker17
01-04-2004, 10:06 PM
I realize I have the stuff........but I would like to have the complete setup just in case I wanted to sell it in the future, one of my buddies drooled all over it last time he was over so I may be able to pass it on to another loyal AGD user. Who knows....

Ginjiroku
01-05-2004, 12:57 AM
the e-mags on the airgun store are custom annoed that's why they are so expensive.

Evil1
01-05-2004, 01:23 AM
I got my 2k2 EMag used in June 03 for $550 w/ LX. W/ all the money I saved I bought a ULE body and rail and a J&J ceramic 14" barrel and finally an X valve. My gun is getting the 3.2 upgrade right now. So don't rule out getting a used gun.

Ginjiroku
01-05-2004, 01:33 AM
thats a very good deal.