PDA

View Full Version : ULE Custom questions

lyer
01-04-2004, 06:42 PM
I was reading through the UlE RT custom thread, but couldn't find a couple of answers i was looking for. Someone stated that one of the options for this package was without the rt rail and front grip, but i couldn't seem to find anything about this anywhere. I personally can't stand the rt rail or grip, but love everything else about that marker (ule, xvalve, ult, ygrip etc).
Also, if i wanted to just remove those unwanted parts (if i order the marker with them), and add them to a 68 mag, would that be possible? i've never seen an rt in person- if i buy this custom than i'm going to add the rail and grip to my stock mag and sell it. Is this viable? Alternatively, would my mag body fit on the rt rail with the 68 valve etc?
One more question: i heard that with the ult short stroking can become a real problem, i usually shoot an angel lcd so i'm used to electros. Warpig mentioned something about installing a screw to stop the backtravel of the trigger after the marker fires: would something like that void my warranty? would agd offer this service?
Thanks in advance for any help

RRfireblade
01-04-2004, 06:51 PM
Well it comes with that stuff so you get it for free anyway.Just take off what you don't like.To mount it on another gun you'd need an R/T rail or drill and mod your stock rail to accept it.

Jay.

SatansGun
01-04-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by lyer

Also, if i wanted to just remove those unwanted parts (if i order the marker with them), and add them to a 68 mag, would that be possible? i've never seen an rt in person- if i buy this custom than i'm going to add the rail and grip to my stock mag and sell it. Is this viable? Alternatively, would my mag body fit on the rt rail with the 68 valve etc?
One more question: i heard that with the ult short stroking can become a real problem, i usually shoot an angel lcd so i'm used to electros. Warpig mentioned something about installing a screw to stop the backtravel of the trigger after the marker fires: would something like that void my warranty? would agd offer this service?
Thanks in advance for any help [/B]

to the first part you can do but they reglur mag body i think but i could be wrong i think emag and rtpro bodys fit on everything and mag and minimag only fit on mag/mini but ules fit everything so you could do all you said but have to buy another body.

the 2nd question i dunno about

sslecyk03
01-04-2004, 07:55 PM
warpig is talking about a trigger stop to get rid of the trigger slop or unwanted travel after the sear is tripped. Im pretty sure this would void ur warrenty because it involves drilling into the trigger frame

lyer
01-05-2004, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the help, i appreciate it. I'm sitting here drooling over the custom still.

One more question.
okay so i lied, 3 more: What does the RT rail look like without the sight and grip?
is it possible to mount the 68mag style vert grip adapter on the rt rail (the rt grip is too far forward for me - god i'm so picky)?
Does nickel plating scratch/ come off more than regular annoed aluminum (if it is in fact different)?

Once again, i appreciate the help