PDA

View Full Version : What a meenie

coolcatpete
01-04-2004, 07:48 PM
I was looking at pb review and I thought I would search about the warp feeds. SO I found the one AGD makes and looked at the reviews And I found this one..
Originally posted by Star_Base_CGI
[/B]

Star_Base_CGI Monday, September 8th, 2003

Period of
Product Use: 3 months 1 out of 8 people found this review helpful.

Paintball
Experience: More than 5 years

Marker Setup: SPyder Aggresor, Ricochet

Strengths: There is not one good thing about the warp feed.

Weaknesses: Theres no on an off switch. It adds one pound to your gun.

Review: Really the warp feed sucks.

If you want to work on your gun you have to take it off. It gets in the way.

Theres no on and off switch so theres no way to make it stop feeding balls.

The Adapters are cheap plastic. Their full of small bubbles and break easy.

It comes with little or no instructions. People who want to use it have to deal with Jumpers and pots. Its not user friendly.

I would give it 5 stars but its made by Tom Kaye. SO Id Give it one cause hes an Arrogant condescending jerk.

Conclusion: Dont waste your money. Its big and heavy and it gets in the way. Its better just to have a hopper sitting up there.

Rating: 1 out of 10

What a meenie to tom.
Sorry I had to Pete

coolcatpete
01-04-2004, 07:49 PM
What happened to him anyways
Pete

personman
01-04-2004, 07:54 PM
LOL
Heyyyy look its our little*cough* friend! ;)

AutomagRT1483
01-04-2004, 07:59 PM
Wow, they really allowed him back on to another forum? :D :p

coolcatpete
01-04-2004, 08:01 PM
this is th part I have the problem with id this line

I would give it 5 stars but its made by Tom Kaye. SO Id Give it one cause hes an Arrogant condescending jerk.
Pete

Dayspring
01-04-2004, 08:01 PM
I wondered where the idiocy of the AO forums went to. Now I know.

Ginjiroku
01-04-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by AutomagRT1483
Wow, they really allowed him back on to another forum? :D :p
did I miss someting, did this guy get banned from ao or another forum?

I hate people like that, there are so many people like that on pbreview it is so annoying.

Creative Mayhem
01-04-2004, 08:03 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

I have one thing to say.... SCHMUCK

AutomagRT1483
01-04-2004, 08:04 PM
I believe he got permantently banned from AO. As to any other forums, I dunno.

Load SM5
01-04-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by coolcatpete
this is th part I have the problem with id this line

Pete

Yea, he forgot "drunkard"

;)

Man what a tool.

Dayspring
01-04-2004, 08:05 PM
This guy got banned from AO, PBNation, WARPIG, his own Star Trek Forums and the Star Trek PAY forums. I think the Creative Light forums too.

Yeah. To say that this guy is an uber-troll is a total understatement.

Originally posted by Ginjiroku
did I miss someting, did this guy get banned from ao or another forum?

coolcatpete
01-04-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
This guy got banned from AO, PBNation, WARPIG, his own Star Trek Forums and the Star Trek PAY forums. I think the Creative Light forums too.

Yeah. To say that this guy is an uber-troll is a total understatement.

I didn't know he got banned from basicly everything
Pete

Ginjiroku
01-04-2004, 08:10 PM
wow he got banned from all those forums, what an idiot.

AutomagRT1483
01-04-2004, 08:11 PM
The Day Wang has spoken. I forgot about all of those.

cphilip
01-04-2004, 08:12 PM
He was actually banned from here twice. Starbase was previously another user name that was permanently banned when he went bezerk before. Even his Shatner buddies defended him back then and could not believe he would do such things. Then I showed em the logs. Then he came back here for a while in disguise. And then went off the deep end again. And was permanent banned again. This time with IP ban. He is a very troubled fellow. A real wacko it seems. Thats pretty typical of his childish antics. He is banned from pretty much every Paintball site AND Shatners site.

slushee
01-04-2004, 08:15 PM
cphilip, are their any of his old posts lying around? I would love some entertaining reading while I work :)

pm me if so

coolcatpete
01-04-2004, 08:18 PM
Yes there are many old threads of his.
Pete

Ginjiroku
01-04-2004, 08:19 PM
Where, I want to see them:D

IWANTMOREMAGS
01-04-2004, 08:22 PM
Is he the one who commited AO suicide in the friendly corner? Is he the one who said AGD sucks, Capo is't that hot, etc.? If so he deserves to have his internet taken away.

coolcatpete
01-04-2004, 08:24 PM
Here they are all of his threads I could find
http://www.automags.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3&daysprune=365&sortorder=asc&sortfield=postusername&perpage=40&pagenumber=234
Pete

Ginjiroku
01-04-2004, 08:26 PM
you beat me to the post. I'm having problems with AO.

Found ALL of his posts. (http://www.automags.org/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=436723)

May of his posts are normal, but that last ones are not, I think he went insane.

Dayspring
01-04-2004, 08:39 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100866&perpage=30&highlight=guatemala&pagenumber=1

That one pretty much chronicles the rise and fall of StarbaseCGI on AO & around the net.

A nice red on the Shatner forums to be sure. :D

Honestly though, I kinda miss the injection of idiocy around here. He was nothing, if not predictable.

Ginjiroku
01-04-2004, 08:42 PM
I'm fine with him being banned cuz I was never a memeber when he was posting.

coolcatpete
01-04-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Ginjiroku
I'm fine with him being banned cuz I was never a memeber when he was posting.
Mostly the same for me I saw a little of him but now enough to know his doings.
Pete

p8ntball1016
01-04-2004, 09:20 PM
hah!
http://www.armoredfistpaintball.com/spplat-2-0001-a.jpg

coolcatpete
01-04-2004, 10:09 PM
I did not really start this thread for flaming but I just started it because what he said startled me and I did not know what to think of him so I wanted to see what you thought of him. Well now I know.
Pete

coolcatpete
01-04-2004, 10:20 PM
Why does this guy not like tom at all? I was loooking at some of his threads and he got a free warp from Tom. He also had a thread called Tom you are the greatest. What is up with that.
Pete

Branchvillian
01-04-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by p8ntball1016
hah!
http://www.armoredfistpaintball.com/spplat-2-0001-a.jpg
How do you think this man placed on the presidents Physical fitness test? I'd say fantastic.

BajaBoy
01-04-2004, 10:48 PM
i always thought that guy was a bit screwy.. guess i was right:cool:

Ginjiroku
01-04-2004, 11:42 PM
Why does this guy not like tom at all? I was loooking at some of his threads and he got a free warp from Tom. He also had a thread called Tom you are the greatest. What is up with that.
Pete
thats why I thought he went insane, for some reason he hates Tom now, but in many of his earlyer posts he seemed to really like him. It's also strange that in his earlyer posts he seemed to be normal but in his last posts he is really rude and annoying.

Rope a Dope
01-04-2004, 11:53 PM
Pretty low of you guys attacking his physical appearance, I've seen most of your pics and I can honestly say you're no prizes yourself. It's like being at a Linux convention...

Anyways... there's plenty of other things to attack. I think it's low on his part to go on a review site and post a false review because he had a falling out with members of a owners group for the company that made said product. It only hurts other people trying to find information on a product they are about to spend their money on. Also, this Warp that he just ragged on was givin' to him for free? Pretty messed up...

Yeah, don't lower yourselves to his level by attacking his personal life and physical appearance, just point out what an uninformed jackass he is, I know you're all better than that. Really makes AO members look bad...

I don't get what his problem was... I mean, I've been banned from many sites including AO, actually I've been banned from AO quite a few times since you can't ban someone that spoofs his I.P or goes through a proxy server :) . I guess it's just me, I hate people in general, including you guys, so I couldn't really give a crap what anyone here or anywhere thought of me, I come here because it is one of the best paintball tech sites and I think Tom Kaye is an engineering genius and paintball would be nowhere close technologically as it is today.

So.. leave him be and let him work out his own problems by himself. Publicly stoning him will only make him a martyr.

Oh and be sure to visit www.valleythunder.com :D

personman
01-05-2004, 12:09 AM
Well, I was going to point out that he still lives with his parents until I read Rope a Dope's post, then I decided I would only kind of let it slip.

:p

Timmee
01-05-2004, 12:27 AM
The reason he hates everything/everyone associated with this site is because his expectations at Spplat Attack II were not met, as well as an incident with a group at the event partying too hard (although the group in question has no direct link to anyone here on AO, IIRC).

oldsoldier
01-05-2004, 01:25 AM
He went on a raving rant in the chatroom right after shatnerball as well. Kinda funny, he talked about friends of mine, and, well, if you dont like the lifestyle of some people, dont hang with them. Seems pretty simple to me...he has serious mental issues.

WARPED1
01-05-2004, 01:41 AM
What happened to him anyways
Pete 5 years!? NOT!
Anyway, he was promnptly banned from every site he belonged to including williamshatner.com.

AGD
01-05-2004, 03:22 AM
I was never anything but nice to him. It's sad to see him go off the deep end.

AGD

coolcatpete
01-05-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by AGD
I was never anything but nice to him. It's sad to see him go off the deep end.

AGD
Yeah you even gave him a free warp did'nt you
Pete

Rumble
01-05-2004, 06:58 PM
wow, maybe you should give me a warp, you know, to test if it makes people go insane:p
this guy sounds pretty crazy, but i guess thats internet forums for you, you really dont know who your talking to, i could be a 87 yearold transexual mexican grandma, and you dont really know lol :p :D

Rope a Dope
01-05-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Rumble
i could be a 87 yearold transexual mexican grandma,

Pics plz.

:D

Digits
01-05-2004, 08:39 PM
hehe tom kaye I hate you!

A free warp my change that though ;)

jks

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=903385

I dunno.. He doesn't seem like a guy that would be such a dick.. It seems like it would be some kid throwing a little hissy fit

shartley
01-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Anyone notice what part of his problem with the Warp might have been? I wonder how fast the balls fed into it? ;)

The other issues…… no comment, my thoughts have been stated by someone else in this thread.

chizle97
01-05-2004, 08:52 PM
you forget trekies can whine enought to make a 6 year old call them imature. i should know i used to be one. those were dark days i tell you, dark days.

hehehe post 444

Digits
01-05-2004, 08:53 PM
trekie as in that show star trek?

I always hated that show.. It looks so stupid

Trina
01-05-2004, 09:52 PM
Hey Rope a Dope, I think those pictures were posted more so as a warning...hahaha!! In case we see him at any future events....we'll know to RUN for our lives!!! :eek: LOL!!

Gabriel
01-06-2004, 10:32 AM
I dont think its all that funny... more sad than anything. i want to say poor guy, but I dont know if he's crazy or a prick, so...

We'll leave it at that.

Gabe

P.S. Tom, I hate you, too. PM me to find out where to ship the warp feed. :D

Mindflux
01-06-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by chizle97
you forget trekies can whine enought to make a 6 year old call them imature. i should know i used to be one. those were dark days i tell you, dark days.

hehehe post 444

"used to be one". Whatever, once a Trekkie always a Trekkie.

-=Squid=-
01-06-2004, 10:51 AM
Bah, my post was bahleeted. I Thought my edited pic was pretty funny :( oh well, hes still a jerk. Am I the only one who read his posts on that shatner forum? :rolleyes:

WARPED1
01-06-2004, 02:16 PM
I am a member over on williamshatner.com, I saw it all.
He got banned there quickly.

Cryer
01-06-2004, 02:29 PM
I almost kinda miss how everything he said or did, he'd incorprate star-trek into it. I remember when TK was designing the new rail, he had asked for ideas on cosmetics. CGI responded with a series of sketches in which the rails were engraved with one or more of the following: "NCC-1701" "USS Enterprise" or "United Federation of Planets". Such dedication! Such...

Aw, hell nevermind... I hate Star Trek... And I was never a big fan of him (or his "artwork") I cant hide it, no matter how mild mannered I try to be. :/

Cryer
01-06-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Digits
...It seems like it would be some kid throwing a little hissy fit.

And, well... Thats exactly what he did.

"May the bridges I burn light the road ahead!":p

Meph
01-06-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Rope a Dope

So.. leave him be and let him work out his own problems by himself. Publicly stoning him will only make him a martyr.

Oh come now, you know that public stonings are great entertainment! It'll be worth it.

Cryer
01-06-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Meph

Oh come now, you know that public stonings are great entertainment! It'll be worth it.

You know, I've never been to one of those. Hear they're great fun, tho. People always tell me "you gotta find good rocks. The really sharp and nasty lookin ones... and heavy. You gotta make sure they'd be able to fall through a car window under their own weight"

Meph
01-06-2004, 04:31 PM
No, you have to get the rounded ones. If you get a sharp one you could possibly kill him too quickly. You want it to last a long time, prolongs the adventure that is stoning.