PDA

View Full Version : My viking arrived!

-=Squid=-
01-04-2004, 10:21 PM
And boy is it crazy. Its an 04 which came with WAS, WAS eyes, and a razor trigger. I immediately put a 68/45 low pressure tank on it, and bought a stiffi barrel, and man this thing rips! Like insanly! I will have pics tomorrow, and crap, this thing is awesome! Just thought I would share :)

Steelrat
01-04-2004, 10:23 PM
Congrats, its a great gun. I loved my 03, and my 04 is even better. How is your trigger though? Mine was crap out of the box, very heavy and stiff. If yours is that way, you have yet to tap the potential of your Viking.

-=Squid=-
01-04-2004, 10:24 PM
ya, SUPER long and heavy. First thing I did was cut the spring and adjust the trigger just to my liking.

Steelrat
01-04-2004, 10:29 PM
You might even want to try no spring. Some of us prefer it that way, as the stock switch can return the razor rather well. Some prefer it a bit stiffer though, which the cut spring helps with.

ANd just an FYI, I had runaway issues with mine because I had set the firing point to close to the beginning of the pull. You may want to put it towards the end, if you havent already.

Josh2Xtremes
01-04-2004, 11:43 PM
Drat. I clicked on this thread expected a picture of some red-bearded, six-foot dude in armor with a big shield and an axe with horns on his helmet stepping out of a longship. Probably better that it wasn't...oh well.
Josh

Ginjiroku
01-04-2004, 11:49 PM
Sounds awsome, can you post a pic?

Drat. I clicked on this thread expected a picture of some red-bearded, six-foot dude in armor with a big shield and an axe with horns on his helmet stepping out of a longship. Probably better that it wasn't...oh well.
Joshlol

-=Squid=-
01-05-2004, 10:34 AM
ya, ill post a pic tonight. The thing is swag, other than the BLUE datadrop on a black gun.

P.S. anybody have a black rail or unimount? PM me.