PDA

View Full Version : mags mags mags

mpyacfo
01-04-2004, 10:29 PM
OK, I have a 68 classic with a drop forward, foregrip, and AA barrel. I have all the esentials like an electronic hopper and compressed air. I'm wondering if I should spend $140 on a logic vert. frame to make my gun better, or just save up for a new gun. My skill level is getting to the point where i could be better if i had a better gun. I was thinking about buying that custom rt deal. I would get all the options except the ULE body. So, what do you guys think I should do, get the mag frame or save up for the rt deal???
It would be about 5-6 months for me to save up for the rt just to let you guys know.

abarnhar
01-04-2004, 10:31 PM
If your current Mag doesn't have the level 10 and X-valve, then you really should save up.

The RT deal is too sweet to pass up if you still have those upgrades to buy.

Good luck!

coolcatpete
01-04-2004, 10:35 PM
Get the RT deal and dont get the intelliframe and then play with that, and when you get more money buy the logic frame. That will be awsome.
Pete

PRPB
01-04-2004, 10:35 PM
I say save up and get the RT.

abarnhar
01-04-2004, 10:36 PM
Wicked good suggestion, Pete.

member#10,261
01-04-2004, 10:38 PM
go with coolcatpete's suggestion, thats what i'm doing:D

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
01-04-2004, 10:39 PM
and get a ULE body its only 20 bucks

coolcatpete
01-04-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by member#10,261
go with coolcatpete's suggestion, thats what i'm doing:D
I may do that for a back up when I get compensation money for my stolen E-mag.
Thanks you Pete

mpyacfo
01-04-2004, 10:48 PM
Ya, thats what I will do. *Sighs* looks like there will be no lunch at school for me for the next half of a year. I meant that I wasn't going to buy a trigger frame, not the ULE. I was on the phone so I really wasn't thinking. How is the best way to talk my mom into letting me buy a new gun?

personman
01-04-2004, 10:49 PM
Save up for the RT deal!
Dont get the logic frame, get the y grip, and ULE body. You will have a slightly fatter wallet, and you will be more comfortable and happy :)

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
01-04-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by mpyacfo
Ya, thats what I will do. *Sighs* looks like there will be no lunch at school for me for the next half of a year. I meant that I wasn't going to buy a trigger frame, not the ULE. I was on the phone so I really wasn't thinking. How is the best way to talk my mom into letting me buy a new gun?

Basically I always pull its the my money I earned it so I should get to do what I want with it

coolcatpete
01-04-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata

Basically I always pull its the my money I earned it so I should get to do what I want with it
Exactly what to say there if you have the money. If you dont have the money I always tell my folks that from doing all the work I do for other people all they have to do is pay me so they lend me money, and then I work hard.
Pete

Ps. this only worked twice because they realized people did not owe me all the money I said. So save this line for something big.
Pete

mpyacfo
01-05-2004, 12:01 AM
man I'm going to feel sssooooo poor going on the field with a 68 classic at the norcal vs. socal event. I hope my mom will take advantage of the event prices and buy me a gun. I may get a gun faster than expected!!! (as long as report cards dont come first)