PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite paint?

Miscue
09-08-2001, 01:31 PM
Let me know of any brands I'm missing, there's room for one more.

a_malfunction
09-08-2001, 02:02 PM
You dont have Great American paint up there....

Paintballer86
09-08-2001, 03:01 PM
HELLLLOOOOOOO??? JT???;)

ralicea
09-08-2001, 08:48 PM
What about Team Color?

Riot[Z-Grip]
09-08-2001, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by ralicea
What about Team Color?

32 Degrees makes Team Colors, so he lumped it and other 32 Degress Paint into one category.

thecavemankevin
09-08-2001, 09:55 PM
I hate the new dry crap from RP!

Magadeth
09-08-2001, 10:28 PM
Marbs, green an black all the way baby!

A funny story-
This year me and a bunch of my old school paintballer friends met up with a church group that plays every other week. These guys and the field they have are a woodsplayers dream. We've got chrono's, barbecue, tents for shade, watercoolers co2 and hpa on site fills etc.

Anyways about the paint. T, one of the main organizers of all this, sells a lot of gear each week to the guys that come up. Most of them had been used to buying the cheapest paint they could get thier hands on, so T. had picked up about 30 cases of the cheap stuff. Myself and my buddies have been long time advocates of using quality paint. IMO marbs (especially with the new shell) are more perfectly round and fly truer, and break in the gun less, than any other paint.

Last week T. picked up some of the RPS for us at a good price and brought it for us to buy off him. However he did not bring enough of the cheap stuff to go around for those that wanted it, so some of them had to buy the marbs.

Whooo boy was it an eye opener for them. the guys who had been making fun of us for scorning the cheap stuff and paying extra for rps are now all converts. T. is stuck with 30 cases that nobody wants. By the end of the day even the guys that had bought cheap paint had borrowed some marbs just to see whatall the fuss was about. Poor T.

Mag89
09-09-2001, 04:06 PM
Veiwloader paint but Miscue might have put that under brass eagle.

hobbes
09-10-2001, 01:12 AM
Isnt point blank made by Great American?
-Nick

PsychoMag
09-10-2001, 08:42 AM
My favorite has been RP Scherer Marbs since the new shell, but I choose to shoot ZAP performance Plus becuase that is what tourneys around here shoot. I dont want to get used to marbs alot, and then have to change up a style to shoot ZAP. Everytime I pull my RT Pro out, I use it exactly how I would in a tourney which means shooting ZAP instead of the great stuff...

cphilip
09-10-2001, 09:41 AM
I like the Powerball Pearl for great paint and cheap also Nelson Splat for same reason. Great choices for $40 - $45 per case. I voted Nelson but equaly well like the powerball so please note that. Or should I vote twice?