PDA

View Full Version : Java help! Simple,

BobTheCow
01-05-2004, 03:17 PM
() (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) ()

Java Programming!!

() (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) ()

Does anyone know of a Java decoder? Something that will take a java applet and turn it into code? Any help would be greatly appreciated to the fullest extent. I use periods, haha!

lopxtc
01-05-2004, 04:52 PM
Its called Decaffinator ...

http://www.jzone.co.uk/space/Decaffinator

Aaron

FalconGuy016
01-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Thanks, but I cant seem to download it ??? Is it even available for use?

lopxtc
01-05-2004, 08:19 PM
Yeah your right ... my apologies, it does seem that there isnt any other files for it right now. Hmmm odd ... have to see what I can find.

Do a google search for Java Decompilers and you will find a number of them.

Aaron

FalconGuy016
01-05-2004, 08:26 PM
Im just confused because, it says "if you want to download it, go here" lol, thanks anyways

FalconGuy016
01-05-2004, 08:34 PM
Well, im having a bit of an issue finding one. Or if I find one (usually one of three, only two I can find downloads for) they are "command line" decompilers, and have very terrible instructions of use for a total n00b like me.

lopxtc
01-05-2004, 08:43 PM
Yeah most of what you will find are command line ones ... most of these programs are being written by *nix people (like me :) ) ... so they perfer the ease of getting something to work without having to write a GUI for it.

Aaron

FalconGuy016
01-05-2004, 09:39 PM
I cant really figure out how to work it. Where does the line even go? It doesnt explain ANYTHING,

is it just a cmd prompt? That would be great, cause then at least id be in an area I understand

lopxtc
01-05-2004, 09:44 PM
PM me with what it is your trying to do ... if you are talking about the decaffinator program then there isnt anything since the guys is now saying the program is in pre-alpha stages, even though I swear my buddy is using it at work.

If you are trying to run another decompiler of some kind let me know which one, and I will check it out and see what I can do to help you out.

Aaron