PDA

View Full Version : RT trigger

old mag
01-05-2004, 03:35 PM
I have an old mag 12 years old that still works good. I have been playing with an impy for the last 2 years, also very good. Decided to play with the mag last time and decided I still love mags especially with the lvl 10. My question is: I want to upgrade to a n RT or an E-mag, or don't I? I would prefer not to give up the firepower the impy has. I can still rip a mechanical mag but find my accuraccy is not quite there due to the stiffer trigger. Any suggestions?

ej_y4
01-05-2004, 03:58 PM
the cheepest route would to buy a ult. its a walkable on/off valve. i love mine. however you cant upgarde to e-mag, sorry.

old mag
01-05-2004, 04:17 PM
Thanks, I actually meant a whole new or used gun. I am open to anything.

Dayspring
01-05-2004, 05:14 PM
But that's the best part about the Mag. You replace the valve and you are running an RT.

With the Xvalve, you get the reactive valve of the RT with the level 10 anti-chop kit. This valve will also accept the ULT which will lighten your trigger pull to 15oz.

A new grip frame (intelliframe or Yframe) and the "old gun" shoots just as well as a new one.

i_baked_cookies
01-05-2004, 06:48 PM
if you have a 12 year old mag, it probably has a single trigger on it... well- get the xvalve (i wouldnt trade in that classic you have... it might be worth sumthin if its 12 years old), and pop it on there... dont forget the ult, and you could probably rip on that single trigger.