PDA

View Full Version : whats been going on?

Treefall25
01-05-2004, 03:41 PM
so 3 weeks later and still no e-mag. i sent my e-mag in to agd and they got it on dec. 16 and they still haven't touched it. i have never played a game with it or evn got to shoot it and now i m starting to get a little angry because i want to shoot it so bad. i thought that agd had the best customer service well i do not think so because when i had my omen and it broke i sent it in and not only did they make sure i got it back the same week but they sent me a brand new gun no questions asked. i dont want to offend anyone but what's the deal because everytime i call they just give me another date when i'll get it. i kno they were backed up because of x-mas but come on its been over 3 weeks.

Warewolf50
01-05-2004, 03:51 PM
AGD does have great customer service, there techs are the easiest people to work with in the world. Their general policy is a 2 week turnaround, but they may be incredably backed up right now. Trust me the wait will be well worth it when u get your gun back.
Ryan

Treefall25
01-05-2004, 03:56 PM
i know i hope so but i'm getting anxious

Dayspring
01-05-2004, 04:08 PM
Phone calls work wonders you know... :rolleyes:

LaW
01-05-2004, 04:10 PM
Also would like to add that during the holidays (christmas & new years) the return times on services are usually always longer then most parts of the year.

thump
01-05-2004, 07:05 PM
i just sent my classic rt in for the upgrade and was told it would be at least a 3-4 week wait to have it done.they are swamped right now.
now if only i knew where to mail my resume for a job :D