PDA

View Full Version : Ich gewinne!

AssassN
01-06-2004, 12:11 AM
Well I have liked this girl for a while but we never really had a chance to talk. Finnaly a few days ago I was talking to someone about it and they were like, "Ohh, I know her SN." So she told it to me. It was awhile before I could talk to her because I couldn't just IM her and be like "Hi it's me!" She would probably think I was a Cliffi... a weird stalker. Finnaly a couple hours later I figured out a way to talk to her that did away with that.

ANYWAY, I was talking to her today and it was like everything I said she just said "hahahaha" at or "lol". I was getting really pissed that she wasn't trying to talk or anything. Finnaly I went to bed and woke up about an hour later.

I got back on AIM and she was still online so I was like, "Alright I'll try again." All my friends were telling me to just give in and that it wasn't worth it. We started talking and she wasn't saying anything until finnaly I said something in German and she was suprised. Finnaly I had gotten sometihng out of her besides lol. We went on and on and she finnaly told me that she thought I hated her. Ughhh, so that was the problem. This whole time I thought she was just ignoreing me but that was the reason.

Anyway, we kept talking for awhile and now I'm happy as a clam again! Go me! Wheeeeeeeee!

Ugh I have a appoitment to get my wisdom teeth taken out early tomarrow morning and now I'm not going to be able to make it probably, it was worth it.

I was about to get really mad at her because she was really being... I'll say rude because I'm on AO. I am so glad I didn't that would of screwed it up. I'm also so glad I woke up when I did.

laxkid
01-06-2004, 12:17 AM
that is cool great for you I have a story kind of not like that I liked this girl my girl friend at the moment one time I was going to ask her out and in the school phone directory and the number was unlisted I was like this :( :o :rolleyes: :( :mad: :( about a week later I asked her out and she said yes I was like ;) :) and then I thought (stupid school directory) and now every thing is AO k.;) :p

GL with the girl

AssassN
01-06-2004, 12:21 AM
YAY! Her number is unlisted too so I'm gunna have to work on AIM for now. Sigh, better than nothing.

My name is Chris and I'm going to ask out a hot girl.

HI CHRIS!

Ya I don't know her NEARLY well enough to ask her out.

Who woulda thought that German class woulda acctually paid off.

To clarify for stupid people like Aliens-8-my-dad ;). He didn't understand it. Basically the suprise with me knowing german led her to finding out I dind't hate her which led to her talking instead of ignoreing.

BTW in excitment and tiredness I'm not checking posts for spelling or anything. So if you can't understand some parts sorry.

-Carnifex-
01-06-2004, 12:33 AM
So wait, you asked her out and she said yes? Or you just talked to a girl?

AssassN
01-06-2004, 12:37 AM
Talked to a girl that everytime I had tried to talk to before I was shot down. She thought I was mad at her or something so she always just ignored me.

Lol I wouldn't be posting on AO for just talking to someone.

Fixion
01-06-2004, 03:56 AM
Ohne Deutsch hättest du verloren ;). Aber du hast gewonnen.

Der Trabant Über alles!!!1
I just had to say that^. :D

AssassN
01-06-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Fixion
Ohne Deutsch hättest du verloren ;). Aber du hast gewonnen.

Der Trabant Über alles!!!1
I just had to say that^. :D

I understood taht except for verloren and Trabant.

I freetranslationed them and verloren is lost but whats a Trabant?

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
01-06-2004, 07:07 PM
translation: Without German you would have lost. But you won. The satellite over alles!!!1

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
01-06-2004, 07:10 PM
Ihre ganze Unterseite gehören uns

AssassN
01-06-2004, 07:19 PM
Nein.

Today I got my wisdom teeth removed. I successfully scared the doctor. He said I had the worst reaction to the medication. I was later told that I was dancing around, I called the not so hot nurse hot. I was asking multiple questions.

I rememember sitting in a chair saying "WHHHEEEEE! WHEEEEEE!!! Can you take my molar teeth again!!! This is fun, you should make a theme park!"

Except I couldn't understand myself saying it. The nurse was just laughing and the doctor was like HAHAHAHHAHA! I'm still kind of out of it. Parts of my day are missing and I jsut took more medicine that is like a weaker version of what I took earlier so here it goes AGAIN!

After I got normal (normal as I have been) my mom gave me the drug and alchohol talk again. She said that she is worried after that I might try it.

Ohh man I'mstarting to fel the medicine kicking in. WHEEEE BYE AO!.

member#10,261
01-06-2004, 07:23 PM
I had a lil luck with the ladies last night.

This girl looked WAY out of my league.
I alredy knew she is in college, I'm a Sr in High School.
So before I even made eye contact I decided...insted of her brushing me off, I will bruch HER off.
You know what I meane?
So I acted like she wasn't that good looking, like I wasn't very impressed with her going to college, and like I was generaly better than her.
She seemed interested that I didn't seem interested.
So we talked for a while...turns out she is two years older than me and we are interested in all the same stuff (track, architecture, photography, cars)
I have a date on saterday night:D

N E Way there is a new tactic for someone to try

(This is amazing for me cuz I am the bigest looser I know:cool: )

AssassN
Glad to here the good news, keep up the good work.
and good luck;)

AssassN
01-06-2004, 07:32 PM
my dm mecien working nsotw so good story and bye bye ilk s try to havge tgood tluck

member#10,261
01-06-2004, 07:44 PM
What?:confused:

o well, I hope we both get some this weekend:D ;) :cool:

01-06-2004, 08:10 PM
Chicks dig german stuff.:)

Bigzamboni
01-06-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by AssassN
We started talking and she wasn't saying anything until finnaly I said something in German and she was suprised.

If only my taking German brought me such luck with the ladies. :-\

I know it has a pretty high lame factor, but I passed a note written in German once during German class to a female prospect.. Didn't have any luck, as she sent it back asking for it in English. :rolleyes:

member#10,261
01-06-2004, 08:18 PM
ok i am no longer the bigest looser I know...Bigzamboni

no im just kidding, im a bigger looser than you will ever be;)

**EDIT** BTW I think assassn's meds kiked in:)

Fixion
01-06-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
The satellite over alles!!!1

Erhem... Translation (not word for word, because that wouldn't make sense): The Trabant (crapy east German car) rules!

This is the famous Trabant!!!
http://www.bulgaria-italia.com/bg/info/images/trabant.jpg

Fixion
01-06-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
Ihre ganze Unterseite gehören uns

Was that to me?

Bigzamboni
01-06-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Fixion

Erhem... Translation (not word for word, because that wouldn't make sense): The Trabant (crapy east German car) rules!

I would suggest using www.wordreference.com over freetranlations.com. Has a large number of idiomatic phrases that show up, and even surprisingly, the Trabant is listed!

Also looks like I'll need to pick a new character for my future sig pic.

Fixion
01-06-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Bigzamboni

I would suggest using www.wordreference.com over freetranlations.com. Has a large number of idiomatic phrases that show up, and even surprisingly, the Trabant is listed!

Also looks like I'll need to pick a new character for my future sig pic.

I don't use freetranslations.com, it doesn't translate most things very well. BTW dict.leo.org is my German dictionary of choice.

AssassN
01-06-2004, 09:06 PM
I might of just blew it all to hell. About 30 minutes ago the 3 medicines I have to take were kicking in. I get extremely uncoordiated and act strage. I said somethings to her that might of just screwed all that work. Maybe she'll understand.

Fixion
01-06-2004, 09:39 PM
Well, your off to a bad start. Try to fix things.

AssassN
01-06-2004, 09:59 PM
Shes pretty much just ignoreing me so I'm just going to tell her like it is. Either she'll keep ignoreing me, talk at least for awhile, talk and say sorry or something, or (cross fingers) says she kida felt the same. The last one has about a .01% chance.

Ugh what ever I don't care.

Edit: Everyones telling me its not worth it and it's starting to get to me.

Bigzamboni
01-06-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by AssassN
Shes pretty much just ignoreing me so I'm just going to tell her like it is. Either she'll keep ignoreing me, talk at least for awhile, talk and say sorry or something, or (cross fingers) says she kida felt the same. The last one has about a .01% chance.

Ugh what ever I don't care.

Edit: Everyones telling me its not worth it and it's starting to get to me.

A .01% chance is still a chance! Having been turned down down every time I had the balls to speak to a female prospect, any chance at all would have been good.

Maybe make a phony AIM name and pretend to be a "friend acting as a messenger"? But.. That could be bad too.

member#10,261
01-06-2004, 10:47 PM
here is what you do.

Next time you are talking to her on-line or whatever ask her for her fone number, tell her you need to say something in person not in text.
Then when she gives it to you call her and tell her you like her and what not, and you are sorry about anything that seemed strange before, blame it on the drugs or your nervs.

When you play the shy card to the right girl...she falls for you instantly;)

I don't know if your asking for advice or just showing off your Greman skills...So I gave you my advice

AssassN
01-06-2004, 11:06 PM
I'm not good at german. Just got Lucky.

member#10,261
01-06-2004, 11:07 PM
girls like lucky guys too

AssassN
01-07-2004, 11:08 AM
I guess I got it all then!

"Next time you are talking to her on-line or whatever ask her for her fone number, tell her you need to say something in person not in text."

Phone isn't an option right now, I just got my wisdom teeth removed and it is hard to talk.

member#10,261
01-07-2004, 08:20 PM
Ya I had mine pulled the day before christmass eve

man that was FUN

My dad works at a hospital and he got me these extra strong meds...o baby I don't remember that week at all.

Good luck with everything mate

Benfica4ever
01-07-2004, 09:15 PM
I liked a girl..all she said was lol when i said somthin....:(
And turns our she just dident like me. :(

AssassN
01-07-2004, 09:36 PM
im realy druged right now agian too ya ith duno if she likes me. when im undruged il find ou cuz im jstu gna tell her.

if she liesk me then wel have a big pary ,ok AO!!?

-Carnifex-
01-07-2004, 10:17 PM
Lmao..

AssassN
01-07-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by -Carnifex-
Lmao..

LAorlaor!

DOctors giame me dusgs for pan and wheee

is liek the qssqueirl in the movie that sawhwwweeeee.

enwya i cna't tak to her now ir i may maess it up!

-Carnifex-
01-07-2004, 10:28 PM
Yeah dude, don't. I've seen too many drunk guys call girls and make asses of themselves.. Myself included.

AssassN
01-07-2004, 11:31 PM
ice stopped thiking like an idiot and i can kinda type. she just got on and i said i need to talk to her and she said ok dont go ne where ill brb.

i sent what i was funna say to another gitl and it got the "thats really sweet approval"

WISH ME LUCJ!

byw im typeing in dark so i know its still pretty bad, plus medixine still kinda foing.

AssassN
01-08-2004, 12:00 AM
DAMN! Well no parties. She is talking to me alot mroe and I did get alot off my chest.

She said she dind't really know me (i knew that). Oh well.

Maybe someday we'll know each other and itll work. Not today though.

GLAD THATS OVER WITH!

Edit: She said I'm not really her type. Now that I think about it she didn't really know me so I dunno how she would know.

Another Edit: Ya I never really had a chance. UGHHHHHH!

AssassN
01-08-2004, 12:34 AM
Ugh I feel horrible.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
01-08-2004, 11:09 PM
go get some more molar teeth removed:D

and try talking to the next girl in French

-Carnifex-
01-08-2004, 11:30 PM
"You're not her type" means she wants to good looking jerk who just wants to sleep with her.

AssassN
01-09-2004, 11:16 AM
She really was a... err female dog. Everyone I talked to said she was so I guess I should of just listened to everyone.

Oh well, I don't really care anymore.