PDA

View Full Version : good or bad?

SHOCKandAWE
01-06-2004, 06:57 PM
I'm thinking about buying a TKO automag for $200. It's 6 months old but only has one case of paint thru it. Is that a good deal?

TheDoveDecends
01-06-2004, 07:10 PM
Doesnt seem to bad of one. There $269 i believe at pbgear.com so yeah i would think so..

BajaBoy
01-06-2004, 07:22 PM
if its powerfeed then yeah good deal, even if its not im not sure how much lower the price can go.

Branchvillian
01-06-2004, 07:25 PM
Gotta start somewhere, and a 200 dollar classic sounds like a great deal for a mag that's had one case shot through it.

Octavian
01-06-2004, 07:50 PM
get pics... check feedback and always remember mags never fail!!!!!

Branchvillian
01-06-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Octavian
get pics... check feedback and always remember mags never fail!!!!!
Do you remember playing us at the latest GPL? Do you by any chance remember a fat kid in the back left bunker that, beause the ref wouldn't pull him, shot one of your players down he chest at the very end of the game? Where you the guy I shot? I'm just trying to get ahold of whoever it was that playes for you guys and apologize. At the time whoever it was seemed angry, and I wasn't sure if they really wanted to hear an apology coming out of me...so, I'm sorry to whoever on your team it was, let whoever it was know. You guys did get the points for my elimination though. It's been ercking me for a while now that I never got to really apologize.

SHOCKandAWE
01-08-2004, 06:59 PM
Branchvillian- were you talking to me? If so then no, I'm not the one you shot. Well The guy that had the automag sent it to me before I payed for it to see if I like it and I came in but it doesn't look like a TKO automag. It has shocktech drop forward and some kind of expansion chamber but idk wut kind it is. Also it doesn't come with a all-american barrel either but it has a AGD barrel on it, and a 20 oz. co2 tank. Well today I gassed it up with MY 20 oz. tank with on/off valve and anti-siphon and that thing rocks there's barely any recoil but, after 30 shots the sear got suck and I had to take it apart. So I degassed it and fixed the sear but then once I tried to shoot it again It was leaking somewhere around the asa or the expansion chamber and I can't figure out what's wrong with it. So, besides that mishab I'm gonna buy it from him and I think I might sell my shocker for some extra cash for ups.