PDA

View Full Version : It's official....Blame Canada!!!!!!!

1stdeadeye
01-06-2004, 09:19 PM
Well it is official. Canada gave the US Mad Cow desease!:p

Darn Canucks! Grrrr. Cue up South Park.

Proof! (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&e=10&u=/ap/mad_cow)

laxkid
01-06-2004, 09:21 PM
OMG haHAHAHAhahahahahaha ow(sigh). its true that sucks for them

1stdeadeye
01-06-2004, 09:28 PM
:rolleyes:

Yeah, they share with us. Canada has given us Mad Cow Desease, the Millenium Bomber, Hockey......the list goes on. Thanks Canada!:p

*Edit: This makes more sense when Espo had posted. He deleted. Mine is still funny on it's own though!:D

Brak
01-06-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

Yeah, they share with us. Canada has given us Mad Cow Desease, the Millenium Bomber, Hockey......the list goes on. Thanks Canada!:p

*Edit: This makes more sense when Espo had posted. He deleted. Mine is still funny on it's own though!:D

i like hockey

FreakBaller12
01-06-2004, 09:50 PM
blame canada, the only thing they do for us is give us their weather(snowwww) and everything else sucks.
my friend even has a blame candada shirt, i am jealous.

not-lopy-slopy
01-06-2004, 10:16 PM
BS! The US blames us for everything, I wanna SEE PROOF~:p

Hey are beer is way better than yours!

Sparq
01-06-2004, 10:30 PM
We admit NOTHING! Do your worst!

:p

Sooky
01-06-2004, 10:33 PM
I feel sorry for Alberta. Poor, poor Alberta...

Digits
01-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Ya its bs.. Everyone just blames us for all there problems.. How do you guys know this is true? Because some
person said it was?

Please

You blamed us for the blackout to..

I don't hate america or anything.. So why do you so many of you guys have to hate us?

magking1971
01-06-2004, 10:42 PM
Digits, You have us wrong we joke about Canada because we love you guys!! (your beer,women,beer and your women!)
So don't take the blame Canada thing in the wrong way.:p
Oh and BTW......BLAME CANADA!!:D

Digits
01-06-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by magking1971
Digits, You have us wrong we joke about Canada because we love you guys!! (your beer,women,beer and your women!)
So don't take the blame Canada thing in the wrong way.:p
Oh and BTW......BLAME CANADA!!:D

No see.. I don't mind people like you.. It's the people that are seriouse about these kind of things and think it is actually 100% Canada's fault.. After all.. It was in your Country not ours..

TraXeR
01-07-2004, 12:33 AM
What's the difference between american and canadian beer?

With Canadian the point come AFTER the 5.

So yeah :p

Canada rules.

FactsOfLife
01-07-2004, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Digits

After all.. It was in your Country not ours..

Imported from yours.:rolleyes:

Miscue
01-07-2004, 01:41 AM
Didn't our junior team beat Canada recently? What's Canada good for, if they don't win at hockey? :D

davidb
01-07-2004, 06:59 AM

No see.. I don't mind people like you.. It's the people that are seriouse about these kind of things and think it is actually 100% Canada's fault.. After all.. It was in your Country not ours..

Look on the bright side, it imparts a certain significance that wouldn't be there otherwise. :D ;)

Your beer may be better, but at least when you order a drink (talking about soda and such here) in America you don't get a non-refillable thimble with no ice.

This is all in fun, of course. I've been to Canada, and I loved it. ..Though the citizens of Quebec could certainly be nicer.. ;)

dansim
01-07-2004, 09:06 AM
yeah yeah you have great beer but you know what goes good with a beer a delicious burger, and i dont see you gettin em;) mmm burgers and beer yum! blame canada!:D

-=Squid=-
01-07-2004, 10:47 AM
I swear I posted in this thread. A while ago on the news, the headline was "BLAME CANADA!" Blaring all huge covering the screen. It was hilarious.

Jeffy-CanCon
01-07-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Miscue
Didn't our junior team beat Canada recently? What's Canada good for, if they don't win at hockey? :D

Ouch!

Sparq
01-07-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
I swear I posted in this thread. A while ago on the news, the headline was "BLAME CANADA!" Blaring all huge covering the screen. It was hilarious.

We had that here too...while walking to work one morning I was confronted in the darnkess by two paper machines. One read "Thousands Die In Quake" and the other "BLAME CANADA!"

Only later would I discover the two headlines were unrelated.

FactsOfLife
01-07-2004, 12:31 PM
Ya its bs.. Everyone just blames us for all there problems.. How do you guys know this is true? Because some
person said it was?

Please

You blamed us for the blackout to..

I don't hate america or anything.. So why do you so many of you guys have to hate us?

You bettah simmah down now, or we'll take the rest of your hockey teams....

EsPo
01-07-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

What's so great about what we do for them (what have we done for them...)? They should be glad we don't share our bad economy with them. They can have GWB, I'm sure they'd be grateful for a draft dodging x con hillbilly.

Originally posted by Miscue
That sweeping game

:)

Zygote
01-07-2004, 02:41 PM
Hillbillies are from the Appalachians, but Bush is from Texas so he can't be a hillbilly. I'm not sure what they call their uneducated in Texas.

Nomad
01-07-2004, 02:41 PM
Oh, sure blame us for everything.

Next you'll all be blamming us for arming India and Pakistan with nuclear weapons capability because we gave them a nuclear research reactor that could produce weapons grade nuclear material back and the raw material back in the 1960s.

Oh wait...... We did.... Nevermind :D

ShooterJM
01-07-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Zygote
Hillbillies are from the Appalachians, but Bush is from Texas so he can't be a hillbilly. I'm not sure what they call their uneducated in Texas.

Same thing we call them here, Democrats. ;) :D

1stdeadeye
01-07-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by EsPo
I'm sure they'd be grateful for a draft dodging x con hillbilly.

Hey you leave Bill Clinton out of this. The poor man is out of office!:p