PDA

View Full Version : looking for a good indoor field NY state

thump
01-06-2004, 10:28 PM
hi all,
well i have a small problem,i live in Canada ( thats not the problem despite what some or yous may think;) ),and there seems not to be any local indoor fields anymore.i live in Prescott,Ontario and i can see the US from my house thats how close i am.i was going to the only local indoor field but it seems to have closed down cause their website is not working and when i call i just get the message " the # you have diled is no longer in service".well there in no indoor fields close to me.i am looking for a good indoor field in or around the Ogdensbugrg NY area,,something that is clean,and is big on safty,( cheap cost would also be nice:D ). i have tried looking for some but havent found any in the Ogdensburg area.so if there is anybody out there that knows of one please let me know.my trigger finger is getting itchy!and hey,mabey we can meet up and play a game.

PaintSkater00
01-06-2004, 10:38 PM
I play at Headrush in Syracuse NY. it's a good indoor field but i'm not sure how far it is from Ogdensburg.

thump
01-07-2004, 01:03 AM
thats about 2-21/2 hours form ogdensburg.im hoping for something closer but if not then il lhave to decide how badly i want to play:)

thump
01-07-2004, 01:18 PM
nobody else knows where theres an indoor field in that area??

Chestercopperpot
01-07-2004, 03:53 PM
Go to www.pbreview.com They have listings of a lot of NY fields, maps of where they are, and semi-honest reviews of said fields.

Jerhew
01-07-2004, 04:13 PM
there's some indoor fields in buffalo
i dunno how far from buffalo you are... but
tsumani paintball is in tonawanda(just north of buffalo)
it's small but pretty cool
theres one or two others but i wouldnt even bother, they arent so great
then there's grc in belfast ny... but thats probably a 2 hour ride for you

hostage
01-09-2004, 01:53 PM
In Rochester NY

Compete paintball - competepaintball.com
I recommend compete.

pats paintball - patspaintball.com (i think)

Propaintball - 4freeflow.com

tyrion2323
01-09-2004, 02:20 PM
PaintSkater00,

You play at HeadRush? That's where I play! Well, where I WILL be playing - Mike is giving my college team a great deal, so we're going to be up there one or two times a week.

Torbo
01-09-2004, 03:12 PM
at headrush we had another canadian team come for practice a couple weeks ago. id highly recommend it. me and Chunk_daddy (here on AO) play there. Along with lots of other cool people.