PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an rt

p8ntballervirus
09-08-2001, 07:51 PM
i am beginning to like mags more because my friend e=mag man he has an emag and i realy like it,and i was thinking,he always tells me how alot guys come here wanting an autococker or something like that,well i hav an autococker 2000, dye 14"boomstick, dye stickies,dye chrome frame,right feed,and an adjustable screw in adapter on a drop forward(in other words its a bar with an adjustable length on the screw in adapter,it has only been used 3 times,i would give you everything you need to know about it and take care of it,it is working great,i would give you also all stock parts,it has a warrenty at pevs paintball in virginia (lifetime warrenty),i probably won't answer till later cuz i hav to go somewhere but im me at AKVirus or pm me, or e mail me at p8ntballervirus@mail.com

Mr. -RushY-
09-08-2001, 08:15 PM
Just to let ya know thats what the Classified Ads forum is for, I'm sure this will be moved by a friendly moderator for you. You'll get much more replies that way. Other sites you should try are www.pbnation.com and www.paintballdojo.com for paintballdojo.com you'll need to sign up so you can see the guns that are for sale, make sure to check the free membership box.