PDA

View Full Version : NYAO Day How much interest?

NJPaint
01-07-2004, 05:04 PM
I realise that this is a meet/greet topic and if its too out there mods can delete :p.

If you are in the NJ/NY/CT area, check out whats going on.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119057

Just trying to make people aware of whats going on.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Also:
What part of the country has the most active paintball community? I've seen a lot of places in the NE, but when I went south (FL) this break, prices were higher and I couldn't find many decent places to play. What are the paintball hotspots?

PaintSkater00
01-07-2004, 08:56 PM
Have you guys (if you are going to do this) figured out a place? Here in Syracuse Headrush has there new "superpark" sould be up and running soon. It has like 12 speedball fields and even a hotel for over night teams. This is in The city of Syracuse.

Here's there website www.headrush.com

poolshark5226
01-07-2004, 10:51 PM
I'd defenitely be interested in going pending the price and how many people show up and such

Torbo
01-07-2004, 11:04 PM
strongly agree with paintskater on headrush. Even now its a good place. better location for the state of NY too.
Ill probably be in if its down state, if of course i can get a ride, etc. So probably about 60% chance for me and my team.

Tobe2be
01-08-2004, 01:18 AM
Thanks NJ for starting this thread. most likely due to the amount of people that are asking for this to be done upstate it prolly will be. hotels and everyting else will be posted after i take a trip with fellow ao'ers to diffrent feilds to try to get a nice place to play and have a good time at.

Jerhew
01-08-2004, 02:12 AM
syracuse is probably the most reasonable place, though, living in buffalo i hate to admit it

and headrush sounds cool
i'd make the drive