PDA

View Full Version : Forgive me AO for I am about to sin

StuDawggie
01-07-2004, 06:28 PM
Okay AO'ers feel free to flame me if you feel you must. I am about to commit the ultimate sin. I got rid of my Mag a while back when I realized that I didn't need two markers. Now that I'm getting back into the game again, and my other marker has sold, I am about to get a cocker. Forgive me for going to the darkside (a cocker in a mag based forum), but after looking the market over, I have found the right marker for me. So tell me how many "Hail Toms" I have to say and forgive for my sins.

Miscue
01-07-2004, 06:32 PM
Urm... so? :p

Nothing wrong about that.

.tMan
01-07-2004, 06:42 PM
Oh My God I can;t believe you!

Just kidding with you
It's not THAT big of a fude here

we better get some pictures though

FalconGuy016
01-07-2004, 07:17 PM
Yeah, if you dont want to suffer the consequences of traitorious behaviour, you will have to substitute with some pictures. *whips the traitor* :)

-=Squid=-
01-07-2004, 07:45 PM
the cocker is not a sin, the impulse is.

Lohman446
01-07-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by StuDawggie
. I got rid of my Mag a while back when I realized that I didn't need two markers. I am about to get a cocker.

Boy... are you in for a rude awakening - LOL

Ok I got the cheap shot in

Now I need to state that I beleive that cockers are a high end gun, capable of remarkable speed, accuracy, consistency, bling bling, and whatever the else you want to measure marker greatness in. However, as you push the performance envelope further and further out (this even applies to mags, think of the issues indicative of level 10 and ULT) you go further and further away from reliability (in general). Very few high end guns are made that can be picked up and shot week after week, month after month without maintenance. A backup gun, actually an entire setup (even if it is a piranha or whatever) is one of best stress releivers to have during a day of paintball.

trevorjk
01-07-2004, 08:17 PM
NO YOU SINNED FOR NOT POSTING PICS!!!

StuDawggie
01-08-2004, 06:38 PM
I haven't gotten it yet, so hold off on the whippings....
Also I'll get pics up once I get it.

As for in Impy, please give me some credit. I'm not that insane to risk my life here.

hockaloogey
01-08-2004, 09:44 PM
i'd be all over you and call you a traitor and everything - but i don't have a mag...

graycie
01-08-2004, 10:47 PM
eh, i've been posting in this forum for the past two years and i never owned a mag, no one has really flamed me for it. :cool:

GhillieGuy
01-08-2004, 11:51 PM
No biggie, there is a huge # of NMO's (Non Mag Owners:D :p ) on these forums. Just as long as you still play paintball..

bunkermaster10
01-09-2004, 01:06 AM
We don't really bash cockers here that much. SP is a different story though. GL w/ that dark, they're muy sexy.

breg
01-09-2004, 07:45 AM
I think that there are almost just as many Cocker owners here as 'Mag owners. Don't feel bad.
But if you don't post pics, I want to remind you that I have a friend that sleeps with an axe that his girlfriend got him for Christmas...
Besides a gun is only as nice as you keep it, so treat 'er well.