PDA

View Full Version : local airsmith can't tune my lvl10

AkumA
01-07-2004, 07:54 PM
i sent in a retro valve with a lvl 10 to get it tuned correctly. after a month, he's still working on it. then i decided to give him the classic valve instead to work on in the mean time.

so, whats the big deal? this airsmith is very respectable, knows his stuff, been playing pb for quite sometime (when 12g were around), ect. is there anyone out there that can tune my retrovalve w/ the lvl10 before summer hits?

Branchvillian
01-07-2004, 07:57 PM
If your interested, you can send it to me with like 5 bucks, I'll set it up real nice for you. I'm not a tech, but have set up well over 10. I can do it quickley, and have feedback if your interested. Just post here if you want me to :)

nerobro
01-07-2004, 08:15 PM
Akuma, in the time it's taken your "tech" to do it. You could have very easily have read the instructions and done it yourself. Which is what I would reccomend at this point. Obviously the tech has NOT read the instructions himself. Being in the sport a long time is a relitively poor indicator of skill...... (heck look at me, I'm hardly a novice player and I've been at it for a good part of a decade)

AkumA
01-08-2004, 09:47 PM
i truely don't think he's been putting his full worktime into it. since he has other stuff going on. i'll pick it up from him sometime, i'll give it a try. if all fails, branchvill i'll get back to you.

thanks.

GT
01-09-2004, 12:31 PM
Honestly there is only one place, local, that trust my gun too. Most of teh so called "techs" are little more than a guy with a cresent wrench and some allen's..