PDA

View Full Version : Timmy question

$tevo
01-07-2004, 08:52 PM
i have been lookin at new markers, and i am wondering about these timmies.. are there any differences in the models besides the milling? i am waiting for the 04 timmy to be released to online stores because i am really interested in it. but are there differences in the other model of timmys?

manike
01-07-2004, 08:59 PM
Yes they are. There was a huge 2k4 timmy thread here which went through all the differences. http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115904&perpage=30&highlight=2k4%20timmy&pagenumber=3

With the 2k4 is it easier to remember what didn't change than what did...

Bits that didn't change are the clamping feed neck, trigger, ball detents and eyes... oh and screws... other than it's all been developed pretty much.

$tevo
01-07-2004, 09:25 PM
awesome thanks pal. do you know when they will be available to buy online at like pbgear or something?

wobbles82
01-08-2004, 11:27 PM
Check 888, or 1800paintball first, both are National Sites. Otherwise just keep yer eyes open on forums for release dates, and if ya live in Jersey, a call to National wouldnt hurt. Oh, and if ya didnt know, the guy above, Manike, yeh he sorta designed the Empire, the other poppingly fresh sweet new timmy. :D