PDA

View Full Version : no shootdown on stock mag(is it possable?)

InfinatyBPS
09-09-2001, 02:32 AM
I have heard that alot of people today have been gutting their stock reg, and getting a vertical reg, I thought of this long before I knew anyone else was doing it. It sounds like a good Idea. Has anyone ever tried this? Also I hear is should help with using CO2. And how would you go about gutting the stock reg out? And will it realy help to stop or at least help shootdown?

PS: Please don't send this to the tech forum, nobody ever answers anything I post there. I get like 1 or 2 responses when I post there.

AGD
09-09-2001, 03:21 AM
Ok here is your response, no it woun't help. If you want to beat shootdown get a Retro Valve.

AGD

InfinatyBPS
09-09-2001, 10:28 AM
Thnx AGD, but just IMO $300 just seems a bid steap to stop a little shoot down, A great upgrade for a mag would be to make resivuar, chambers for them, to mount... somewhere on the mag valve. In my marker I designed, There were interchangable air chambers.

DryIce
09-09-2001, 10:54 AM
it doesnt just stop shootdown
it allows you to have higher rates of fire because of the reactiveness of the trigger
its worth it
just trade in your old valve

Restola
09-09-2001, 11:31 AM
a retro will stop shootdown because it cycles faster.

REESE
09-09-2001, 01:26 PM
retro is the way to go...don't bother purchasing all the stuff that "supposedly" will prevent shootdown like the different valves (rear replacement or on/off) for if they really worked, i think Tom would have been on top of that and it would be an upgrade part that AGD offers makes sense doesn't it??? stock valves are always the best...be it a stock mag valve or the ReTro valve upgrade...and out of all the companies out there, I have not heard of the techno-testing they do to prove all these different systems or "hype" that is out there...remember, they do work also for law enforcement too...not any other company can boast that...and AGD doesn't boast...they just work...and that's proof in the pudding...