PDA

View Full Version : Lame CHEATERS

homer3dfx
09-09-2001, 08:31 AM
Damn i just played the worst game off all time every person there was cheating it was sooo lame i was about ready to start smacking pppl with my gun just to make them leave. Like the only ppl not cheating where my friends on my Team they would leave the field after they where hit not like the rest of the ppl there. Even one of the field ref's started playing i shot the punk 20times he just ran for cover then i flank him and hit him 10more times didn't even leave. The only time they leave is when they can't take the pain of been hit 30times it was just sad. Next time this crap happens i'm just going to crank up my velocity and make ppl hurt :) maybe then they'll walk off.

RTrampage
09-09-2001, 10:11 AM
the same thing was goin on at a feild i went to once, it was like people forgot that you were supposed to call yourself out when you got hit which is kind of an important part of the game so i just bunkered the will to live out of people and that seemed to work just fine

Miscue
09-09-2001, 10:12 AM
Been there before...

One game I was playing with my buddies against a bunch of cheaters. I blew away some guy and he kept playing... my team saw that time. We all got up and walked off the field w/o any of us having been shot out. Some yelling afterwards... :)

They need to market some sticky "Elephant Snot" paint or something. I know you got the Evil fill stuff and all, but costs way too much. Wish it was cheaper.

mykroft
09-09-2001, 11:33 AM
Try RP All-Star. Good luck wiping that.

Ant
09-09-2001, 02:43 PM
I've had some experience with cheaters too. The first one, A) the guys cheats like ther's no tomorrow, and B) his gun is AWAYS shootin hot, but whenever we check it it magically shoots well bellow the limit. A team mate and me were liten this guy up, balls bouncin off this guy left right and center, the odd one breakin. HE still keeps firein back at us, his balls snappin branches in half, but he claims the gun isn't shootin hot, hits me team mate on teh back of his hand(un-covered), his hands starts bleedin instantly, huge bruise and stuff....anyways as a last resort i lite the guys mask up, i figure that's the only way he's gonna call hit.
The other time, this kid was somewhat new to paintball( probably his 15th game), anyways, me and him left, he had no idea where i was, to be nice and not bunker him i flank him, and shoot him a few times from like 20 feet, 3-4 balls break on his side/arm. So i jog up to him, with my barrel plug in to say good game, i'm like 5 feet away from the guy, we make eye contact and the dude starts to light me up!!!!he turns, runs away sayin that i never hit him!! meanwhile, everyone who had been put out earlier is like 30 feet away watchin, tellin this guy he's hit, he just keeps on runnin, turnin around every now and them to shoot at me some more!!! So i start runnin at this guy shootin like a mad man and hit him in teh body and head(ALOT), and then i just get sick of it and go back to teh safe base. This probably wasn't a smart thig to do cause he's new to the sport, but i don't want people like him playin paintball so....
Anyways, my method when faced with a cheater/wiper is to go for head shots, it teaches them a lesson, and goggle hits are preety hard to wipe as far as i'm concerned, plus very cool lookin!!! WEll, sorry for teh long post but i had to vent a bit.

Mag89
09-09-2001, 03:49 PM
I hate cheaters cause you shoot them then they stay in the game and shoot you after you already shot them I hate that.

RTrampage
09-09-2001, 07:52 PM
although this may not be too good for the image of paintball and all i think the best thing to do and this is only if you know for sure they are cheating is light em up i mean you cant say you havent been hit if you are dripping paint

krafty
09-09-2001, 07:52 PM
RPS Hot Pink takes care of wipers... :) Good luck getting that out without using Tide...

RTrampage
09-09-2001, 07:56 PM
well some people dont even bother wiping any more they just leave the paint on and dont even check to see if they are hit and since there are only a few (in my opinion crappy) refs per feild they can easily get away with it so wheather or not the hit is visible isnt always the issue, its sad that its come to the point where some people just will not call themselves out unless they are in too much pain to shoot but it has in some places

hobbes
09-10-2001, 12:22 AM
I was reading http://www.paintballtimes.com the other day and was reading about Point Blank brand paintballs. It said they ahd liek a really thick fill. And they were good quality. I was at a local field, actually about 100 miles away in Big Lake,Alaska (its seriosuly a city). The paintball field was AK Village, if your ever in alska, check it out. Well that was the field paint. I had some red with white fill. That stuff was THICK!!!! I mean i got it on my green pants, and it was a large, standing puddle of white. I splattered everywhere. It cleans out easily too. But it is some thick gooey stuff. I went through half a case and didn't break a single ball in my minimag. Its now gonna be my new paint. I definetely advise getting some if you hate cheaters, ball breaks, cheap walmart paint, or anything else. Best thing here (in Alaska, where everyhting is a lot more expensive due to shipping) it was a steal at 60 dollars per 2000 rnd case. I think its around 50 or 60 at paintballgeeks.com. Definetely worth checkin out.
-Nick

MajorDamage
09-11-2001, 12:30 AM
We dont really see cheating at our feild. But when we played in the woods these kids who we call "The Shoebox Kids" came out there. We wanted to play on our homemade speedball feild, they wanted to play in the woods. We said fine, you play over there, we play ivere here. They came onto the feild and started shooting at us while we were playing a diffrent game. I started yelling that they were shooting at me, not everyone heard me so Im being shot from them and the people Im playing with. I was ticked and finally we started lighting these kids up as they ran away. No there are like 20 kids or so, and like 5 of us. They werew all n00bs, but a couple were drunk, and would like take off theyr masks and stuff. It was terrible. They did this kind of stuff ofton. The cheaters!!!

ENDO!