PDA

View Full Version : Hi. i need help building an emag

JSK414
01-08-2004, 05:10 PM
Hi i currently have a minimag, and was looknig to upgrade. i decided i want an emag . I was wondering all the parts i would need to build an emag, and if anyone of you have them.. Or even if you have a used emag u cna list it here, but i must let you no its gotta be cheap... Thank you

Jui Viente Dos
01-08-2004, 05:29 PM
You would have to buy a Centerflag Hyper Frame to make it electro. Then you would have to trade your A.I.R. Valve for the new X-Valve. Get a Nitrogen/Compressed air tank, since X-Valves don't work on Co2. That's about 300 dollars worth of stuff.

RSM
01-08-2004, 09:22 PM
its actually about 600 dollars worth of stuff. if you want an emag you would want the e trigger assembly (about $340)and a "go retro" x- valve is $225 i think. so kinda expensive. look on ebay for a used emag and sell your micro thats gonna be the cheapest emag.

JSK414
01-08-2004, 09:34 PM
thx for ur help u 2...plz keep it comming... UP

jootooseven
01-09-2004, 02:35 AM
word.

purplemag
01-09-2004, 03:49 PM
if you are already at spending 600, you should bite the bullet and just get maybe a good used one. Have a lot for around that price on Ebay.

cphilip
01-09-2004, 08:00 PM
You need the following:

Emag Grip frame
Emag board
Emag Selenoid
Hall Effects sensor and HES covers
Emag rail
Emag sear assembly
Emag Sear pin screw
Emag battery
Emag battery case
another Field strip screw (need 2 total)
Rare earth magnets
Emag Trigger with magnet
Battery posts
Selenoid Circlip
Board screws and some various lengths of Wire
Soldiering gun.

About all you can use from your current marker is:

The body (with some slight mod to the Pennel, flatten the two sides is all), Valve (yes you can run a classic valve in an emag but not very good but you COULD do it). And your barrel... and the field strip screw and grip screw you had and the rail bushing you had. You can probably even salvage your twist lock out of that Minimag rail and reuse that too.

Conclusion? Not worth it! Buy and Emag! Its cheaper. And better