PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe and Boo-Yah questions....

GVquad86
01-08-2004, 05:28 PM
Hey guys, I just have a few questions about the hyperframe and boo-yah frames that are available for automags. If you could reply to my post I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

What modes of fire does the hyperframe have???
What modes of fire does the Boo-Yah have???
Are either of the frames a "mouseclick" trigger pull???
Are any additional parts needed when buying these frames for them to work (new sear, new on/off, etc)???

punkncat
01-08-2004, 06:05 PM
I have never owned a Hyperframe , but friends who have really enjoyed them.They are quite expensive.
The Boo Yah has not been produced for years.The Mako which took over for it , has also been out of buisiness for around a year now.They tended to be either good , never a problem , or bad and never work right.If you happen to get one you will not be able to have repairs done.
The Mako that I owned for a spyder had Semi , 3&6 burst, "Turbo", and "RT" modes.
The Hyperframe is similar , but I am not sure exactly what it offers.

hostage
01-09-2004, 01:25 PM
Here are your options

Save money and love to tinker go with a Booyaah

Money no issue and want support go with hyperframe.

-Doron

TheDoveDecends
01-09-2004, 04:11 PM
My friend has a booyah.. and from what ive seen its a nice frame.. all thought not produced anymore..

The modes on it are: Semi, Turbo (I think thats what its called), Burst Fire, and Auto.

The trigger pull is as light as a mouse click if not lighter.

Adrenaline_Junkie
01-09-2004, 07:54 PM
I own a Hyperframe. It has a 20 bps semi, 20 bps full auto, and burst. The booyah frames are cheap and a waste of money. Go with a hyperframe. Even though the hyperframes cost more they are definatly worth it. My mag rips thanks to my hyperframe and i wouldnt go any other way in choosing a frame. Oh yeah, the trigger pull is really small, like a mouseclick. Like i said you can rip with a hyperframe.

Digits
01-09-2004, 08:09 PM
^^

now if you want the tourny board for the hyperframe its just 20bps semi.. Or you can get a board like the one the guy above discribed..

With the 13 bps board theres semi, burst, and hyper which is like if you get over 5 bps it will shoot 2 shots for every pull

Adrenaline_Junkie
01-09-2004, 08:13 PM
Yeah, I forgot to mention that about the two differan 20bps boards. By the way, I bought both.

Digits
01-09-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Adrenaline_Junkie
Yeah, I forgot to mention that about the two differan 20bps boards. By the way, I bought both.

how much did they charge you.. and are you able to trade in your old board for a discount?

greg
01-09-2004, 08:48 PM
go with the coolhands electro

Digits
01-09-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by greg
go with the coolhands electro

it's not even out yet

greg
01-10-2004, 12:32 AM
hes making them now and the guy could pre order

Adrenaline_Junkie
01-10-2004, 12:38 AM
WTF is the coolhands electro???

GVquad86
01-10-2004, 12:40 AM
I heard about it. It's the Logic vert automag frame but it will be milled to accept hyperframe parts. I wanna be on the list for that!