PDA

View Full Version : NFL season opener, whos ready

zvanut
09-09-2001, 09:26 AM
ok whos ready for the start of the NFL Season.

GO RAMS

Major Ho
09-09-2001, 09:34 AM
*Raises Hand* ME ME ME! Had my 'skins jersey on all morning now. Who cares if they're gonna suck, I still love em...

magman007
09-09-2001, 09:36 AM
Hey Zvanut you ready to get Eaglized? PHILLY is gonna KICK THE RAMS ARSE!!!!!!!! GO PHILLY! WOOHHHHOOOOOOO PHILLY ROX! plus we have good cheese steaks. PHILLY CHEES STEAKS!!!!!!!!! EAGLES!!!! WOOT

zvanut
09-09-2001, 09:44 AM
oh and u really think so. hahaha, not only r u gonna lose the title of best AO member, your team will lose the game.

shartley
09-09-2001, 10:00 AM
Darn! I knew I forgot to do SOMETHING this summer. I missed Training Camp!

Nope, I guess I am NOT ready for the NFL season to begin… I have a lot of work to do. ;)

zvanut
09-09-2001, 10:06 AM
shartley,
this was meant to be a post as who was ready to watch, not play. Anyways u a football fan???

shartley
09-09-2001, 10:20 AM
I am not what you would call a “hard core” fan, no. I enjoy specific games by specific teams, but the reasons for this goes WAY back. LOL

On THAT note, if I have to pick a team, I have to go with my long time favorite.. Dallas Cowboys. I have WAY too much Dallas stuff to NOT go with them. LOL Yes, I KNOW… LOL

You don’t have to tell ME anything about them and the last few years. But like true fans, we always hope things will turn around. Even the WORSE teams have Fans… LOL And at least Dallas still has a chance. ;)

And I always like watching the Super Bowl. It matters little to me who is playing. I pick my “favorite” out of whoever happens to be playing that day. LOL You know you HAVE to pick one. That way you can yell at the TV like a fool. :D

Lately I have been more of a Boxing person. Me and the Mrs. enjoy a good night of fights on HBO. Any regular watching has to be put to the side, as in watching all the NFL Games. I just don’t have the time. But I WILL be with you all come Super Bowl time!
:D

pumpamatic
09-09-2001, 11:36 AM
Buccaneers are due for a ring this year. BUCS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

Army
09-09-2001, 02:44 PM
GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY !

:cool:

MaGSkEr
09-09-2001, 03:22 PM
GO DOLPHINS

bofh
09-09-2001, 04:24 PM
J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS...

Oh, wait, never mind...

Major Ho
09-09-2001, 07:23 PM
Oooh, Good second half to the Eagles Rams game. I was pretty bummed though from the skins being so embarrassed. Like shartley said, I gotta stick with em and hope for the best. Too bad the skins and cowboys are long time rivals. Hey Shart...truthfully who do you think will win this year between the two sad sad teams?

krafty
09-09-2001, 07:50 PM
I have to say there's been some crappy calls by the scab refs today... Pity about Webby's Chiefs, eh? They're 2nd in my book only to the Rams. Sorry, webby. Next time...

wimag
09-09-2001, 07:51 PM
Bucs will never make it!! Pack all the way!!!

MajorDamage
09-10-2001, 02:08 AM
I hate when football season starts! On FOX They always run long on Sundays, and cut off usually at least parts of Futurama, or King of the Hill! They cut BOTH off today, entirely! And football made me miss the season premier of Futurama last year! They interupted everything except like the last 5 or ten minutes! GRRRRR! Why dont they play it on CBS? No one watches that!

ENDO!