PDA

View Full Version : What is it?

Mindflux
01-08-2004, 07:02 PM
I got my redz pack today with a comfortbelt. It's used.. so it's in the washer getting un stankified :p

I got this weird thing with it though.. it's like a little loop of cloth maybe 6 inches wide and 6 inches long.. and it's got a tube or a stick or something sewn in it.

Anyone have any ideas?

WARPED1
01-08-2004, 07:10 PM
Squeegee pouch maybe?

$tevo
01-08-2004, 07:11 PM
i have no clue..get a pic of it and ill try to help you out

headcase
01-08-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Mindflux
I got my redz pack today with a comfortbelt. It's used.. so it's in the washer getting un stankified :p

I have no idea about the mystery part, but cross your fingers about putting the pack/belt in the washing machine. My first belt did not like it's run in with the washing machine and dryer.

Mindflux
01-08-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by headcase

I have no idea about the mystery part, but cross your fingers about putting the pack/belt in the washing machine. My first belt did not like it's run in with the washing machine and dryer.

I put it on the delicate cycle ;) Came out just fine too.

I tried hand washing it in the tub, but so much filth came off it I decided to risk the washer. As soon as it air dries I'll test fit it to make sure it's still good.

Twon
01-08-2004, 08:38 PM
Don't worry about the washer. I put everything in the washer at gentle cycle, except maybe my mask and gun.:D As for my Redz Dimention pack with belt, still looks like new after more than 20 cycles. Just make sure you close every velcro before starting the cycle. Now, I just wish they could invent some sort of warwash for paintball guns so I wouldn't have to clean mine.

Twon

Jeffy-CanCon
01-08-2004, 08:41 PM
Don't want to clean your gun? You could just buy a new one! I have a friend who does that.:D

That unidentified object sounds like a squeegee holder of some sort. I think Redz packs come with them. Is the tube about the diamter of a paintball? Is it straight, or curved?

Mindflux
01-08-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Jeffy-CanCon
Don't want to clean your gun? You could just buy a new one! I have a friend who does that.:D

That unidentified object sounds like a squeegee holder of some sort. I think Redz packs come with them. Is the tube about the diamter of a paintball? Is it straight, or curved?

Yeah, at first I was like "what is this? a 10 rd tube?". It's like a cigar case/10rd tube. but then it's stitched into some elastic cloth.