PDA

View Full Version : Mag Converts

Lakeview Bulldog
01-08-2004, 07:37 PM
For the past two years I have been playing paintball in the woods with my friends. During this time I learned as much as I could about paintball through the internet. I became a paintball junky and I pledged my allegience to AGD and the Automags that I loved so much. In an area where all of my friends had either Tippmanns, Spyders, or BE knockoffs I was the first one with a stock 68 AutoMag Classic, I was the first one with a Nitro tank, I was also the first one who did not feel compelled to wear camo every time I played. Slowly I built and upgraded my mag. I also talked paintball all the time. I slowly changed my friends perceptions as to how the game is played. So, over a period of two years I have got two people, who said they would never use anything other than their Tippmanns, to switch to Mags. One bought a RT Pro w/ lvl 10 the other bought a 68 Classic that I built. They also want to start a tournament team this summer. Im really close to getting the games out of the woods and onto a speedball field. There has been a lot of changes in my area and we have more people playing than ever. I have been the leader of this tiny paintball/automag revolution, but it never would have happened without the help of everyone here on AO. From the guys who sold me the parts to upgrade my Mag and build my friends to all the helpful people who answer my tech questions and share tips about paintball. Thank you everyone for truly making this a community. Long live Paintball, Long Live AGD!

P.S.

My Mag went from being a completely stock 68 Classic run off CO2 to being a

68 "Dark Mag" with..
RT Valve
Lvl 10
Black ULE Body
I Frame
Logic rail
14" Evil Pipe
68/45 Nitro Duck Mini Reg
12v Pre BE Revvy

I just had to brag.

TheDoveDecends
01-08-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Lakeview Bulldog
Long live Paintball, Long Live AGD!

Indeed! :)

Mag Master 04
01-08-2004, 09:40 PM
we all know that story dude, i sure do

barberjohn
01-08-2004, 10:02 PM
thats a nice mag you have built there. if you still have all the parts from your origional mag you probably can build a backup:D . i dont think i can pledge my allegiance to anything (not saying that agd is a bad company, or anythying, just look at my sig) but it seems that like whenever something new comes out that i think is really neat, i dont care if the company is, well, smart parts, i will probably save up to get it. nice to show your loyalty, though!

68magOwner
01-08-2004, 10:08 PM
i did the exact same thing :D we now have four 3man teams entering a league next season :D

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
01-08-2004, 10:24 PM
one rule of AO no bragging about your gun without pics:p

Cryer
01-08-2004, 10:27 PM
I turned This:
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=830253
into this:
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=949173
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=949170

tony3
01-08-2004, 10:30 PM
cryer, you dont have 1 part from your original gun on the new one:D even though you sold it:o

Cryer
01-08-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by tony3
cryer, you dont have 1 part from your original gun on the new one:D even though you sold it:o
I ended up with 2 completely functional mags.:D

And yeah, I miss that red one...:o I miss it bad...

AGD
01-08-2004, 11:36 PM
Thanks Lakeview!!

AGD