PDA

View Full Version : dont play scenario game at MCP

Aggressive Rooster
01-09-2004, 01:13 AM
Recently went to a scenario game(if you could call it that)at MCP(meramec challenge paintball)in st.loius mo.worst day of paintball of my 4 years of playing.Well the theme was hunt for osama bin laden it was originally osama and sadamm but had to be changed for obvious reasons.this was not a problem neither was thirty dollar entry fee.the problem is we sat around for two hours waiting to start.the owner finally got one his refs to take everyone out for an open play game.after a few games and more waitn they deside to do part of the scenario.10 guys went out to their town field and hid.then we were split in to two squads of 25 and the first squad went out.the only advantage that the 10 had was that only head and body shots counted on them. well it took no time for the first squad to slaughter them.meanwhile me and my friend being on squad two wait for an hour bettween the first squads game and ours.squad two goes out for a repeat slaugtering i think we lost three people.Now its time for more open play.then a prize game that was like a big easter egg hunt with paintball and the worst cheating ive ever seen on a field.

Can anyone tell me if this can be classified as a scenario game since im no expert. whole scenario was 10 on 25 for like 10 minutes then crappy prize game at end of day

Aggressive Rooster
01-09-2004, 01:24 AM
later that night i was banned from there forum for expressing my opinion of their scenario game even though i refrained from using bad language which was kind o hard.

this is there sightwww.mcpaintball.com (http://www.mcpaintball.com)

fallout11
01-09-2004, 11:14 AM
Doesn't sound like any scenario event I've ever attended.
So, in answer to that question, no. Try another event before making a judgement.

Very unprofessional (sloppy), though.

Aggressive Rooster
01-09-2004, 04:52 PM
yeah ive been to one other scenario game. it was S.E.T.I,a twelve hour wayne dollack game in Milstadt,Ill a couple of years back.lots of fun and action all the time.No sitting around.

Any other aoers at the MCP game? i know skoad was there.We went together.

Wes Janson
01-10-2004, 01:33 AM
I've been to about a half dozen Dollack games, and not once did he screw up as badly as the situation you described. Oh, sure, 32 Degrees paint blows..quite literally (in your barrel), and the air lines with hundreds of people playing can last ~10 minutes or so, but once on the field the worse problems I've ever seen were a temporary lack of refs in a particular area. Sounds like those guys had no idea how to run a scenario game, and were trying to figure it out by the seat of their pants. Next time go to a Dollack game. You'll have a blast!

fallout11
01-12-2004, 02:53 PM
Or a Nocer production
Or a Blackcat event
Or MXSports game
Or 24hourscenario games event
Or Millenium
Or Viper
Or so on.....