PDA

View Full Version : old level 7 searching for upgrade

muskratjim
01-09-2004, 03:10 AM
alright i've got an old level 7 that i would like to upgrade. maybee even a x valve. but my first question is a x vavle going to drop right into an old powerfeed body with a twist lock barrel. or am i going to have to by a new body. also i'm thinking about 2 finger trigger grip. which is best? one more thing are all the new bodies for sale at the online store all the new threaded type. (i would like to keep the loader to the right but would like some barrel options)

dyeforever
01-09-2004, 03:56 AM
the x valve will drop right without needing to buy a new body. the cheap upgrade to get is the lvl 10. it prevents chopping almost complete. a good trigger to get is either the intelliframe, y-grip, or logic. choose one. all the ule bodies are vertical and have cocker threads. also the warp ule bodies have cocker threads. all the rest have automag twist-lock.

Potatoboy
01-09-2004, 04:22 AM
Hi there!

I manage Killer Paintball in Livonia.

We have all the things you're looking for in stock.

As far as the bodies go, all Automag bodies except the ULE body take automag threaded barrels. The ULE bodies are vert feed, and take cocker barrels and are significantly lighter.

The Level 10 upgrade will nearly eliminate chopping and is compatable with any automag valve, and is included with the Xvalve.

The xvalve will work on any automag body.

I highly reccomend the Intelliframe over any double trigger frame.

If you have any questions or want to see anything, stop by the store sometime, maybe even pick some stuff up!