PDA

View Full Version : 1 questions about ULE and IntelliFrame

Toto
01-09-2004, 03:38 PM
First Question:
I want to install the ULE trigger pull into muy Classic 68 co2 powered mag(my lvl10 is on the way!!!:D i read somewere that the ULE TP works better with the LVLX ), i read something about the ULE Trigger Pull that will not fit some Mags, does the Classic enters the ones that the ULE TP will not Fit?

Second Question:
I think that this one i allready made it, but i need an answer from AGD, will the intelliFrame fit in a Mag that has a SubZero 6stage Xchamber? Because the diameter of the Xchamber is bigger than the diameter of the Vertical Bottle Adapter, and in the pics that i saw of the intelliframe the trigger guard longer than the standard grip of the mag (do'h!!!) and the Xchamber gets in the way!!
Someone told me that the new IntelliFrames comes with a modification to Fix this problem, but i need to know if that modification will fit with the SubZero Xchamber!!!

As allways thanks for your time

Saludos
Toto

Dayspring
01-09-2004, 03:59 PM
Will the Classic valve fit the ULT? Yes. Will it work without any problem? Nobody can say. Some have problems, some don't.

The major issue is the reduced return force, and that leads to major short stroking. AGD's official stance is that the ULT wasn't designed for the Classic valve.

Will it work without the level 10? Sure. Would I consider running it on a classic valve without a level 10? Not a chance.

dyeforever
01-09-2004, 04:02 PM
first question: the ult will fit into the classic valve but most likely cause short stroking, due to that there is not enough pressure. the ult with not fit into the rt valve unless u get it drilled out.

seond question: i dont know. i dont use a expansion chamber, so cant help u there.

paintballpapa
01-09-2004, 04:46 PM
do any of u guys know someone who drills out mags for the ULT?

Branchvillian
01-09-2004, 06:57 PM
Cantact AGD, they will most likley do it.

Toto
01-09-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by paintballpapa
do any of u guys know someone who drills out mags for the ULT?

Owners of older valves/markers, such as the Automag RT, RT Pros with the half steel/half aluminum valves, and ReTro Valves are not out of luck. While these valves are not compatible as they now exist, they can be milled in order to make them compatible with the ULE Trigger Pull Kit. Brad Nestle, an Authorized AGD Factory Technician, can mill out your older valve for a minimal charge. Brad can be contacted at Paintball Maxx (http://www.paintballmaxx.com) in Houston, Texas.
You can read the whole text here. (http://www.airgun.com/ult.shtml)

thanks for the answers, but i still need to now if the intelli will fit with my xchamber

Thanks to all of you

Saludos desde la Argentina
Toto