PDA

View Full Version : bad week..snowboard broke today

impostal22
01-09-2004, 05:51 PM
first my computer gave me trouble all week. so i went snowboarding today to forget..and what happens? the bindings break..so i buy new bindings..and what happens? the board cracks 1/4 inch from the edge, about 5 inches along the board...my parents think it's because of the bindings (the ppl attached them too tight, so my mom thinks). so now..i'm out of a snowboard, and i paid for a season pass..if i don't get a new board soon, the big bucks i paid for the season pass will be wasted. sigh....

LittleKrems
01-10-2004, 09:37 AM
*hug*

DJBacon06
01-10-2004, 05:38 PM
Yeah man, my week hasn't been too hot either. School started, my cat died, and my mom wants to take my lisence away from me....:(

impostal22
01-10-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by DJBacon06
Yeah man, my week hasn't been too hot either. School started, my cat died, and my mom wants to take my lisence away from me....:(

wow..that's pretty bad my friend. feel better!

DJBacon06
01-10-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by impostal22

wow..that's pretty bad my friend. feel better!

Thanks, I'm gettin there

p8ntball1016
01-10-2004, 08:01 PM
my mom wants to take my lisence away from me....:( why is that?

DJBacon06
01-10-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by p8ntball1016
why is that?

In GA, we have this REALLY STUPID law where you can't drive anybody other than family members while you have your license for the first 6 months. Well, I gave two of my friends rides somewhere, and she found out. and now she is "going to take my license away from me for a while."
It's not like i got caught by the cops or anything.

its s dumb law anyway....

(sorry for hi-jacking your thread! i didn't mean to make a big deal over any of this, just sympathize with you.)

Caffiend
01-10-2004, 08:26 PM
better to have your snowboard break while you're on it than something else break while you're snowboarding :D

land hurricane
01-10-2004, 09:10 PM
In GA, we have this REALLY STUPID law where you can't drive anybody other than family members while you have your license for the first 6 months.

i'm in ga too.. and that law BLOWS.

impostal- tell the guy who put your bindings on to but you a new one, or you'll sue

greg
01-10-2004, 10:13 PM
my wallet got stolen with 100 dollars in it and a bunch of gift cards..... if that helps ya.... not to mention i can only make money int eh summer( mowin lawns) so im flat broke now

i dont think my burton could break its a ****in 2 by 6

impostal22
01-10-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by land hurricane

impostal- tell the guy who put your bindings on to but you a new one, or you'll sue

tried that today..denied all responsibility..c'est la vie..

np about the hijacking, i wouldn't even call it that...it's good to talk about what's on our minds. should do it more.

DumB_RaBBiT
01-11-2004, 12:18 AM
Well I live in Colorado and my friend is sponsored he said he could get me some phat boards for $50 around there so yea LMK Ill try to hook you up.

AcemanPB
01-11-2004, 12:21 AM

In GA, we have this REALLY STUPID law where you can't drive anybody other than family members while you have your license for the first 6 months. Well, I gave two of my friends rides somewhere, and she found out. and now she is "going to take my license away from me for a while."
It's not like i got caught by the cops or anything.

its s dumb law anyway....

(sorry for hi-jacking your thread! i didn't mean to make a big deal over any of this, just sympathize with you.)

My six months for that law have passed, but I've been pulled over with people in the car before then. The cops really don't say anything, they could care less.

greg
01-11-2004, 11:35 AM
dumb rabbit wanna hook me up:-P... i coudl sue a new board

impostal22
01-11-2004, 12:56 PM
thanks rabbit, but i alreayd bought a new board...wish i had read your post before that though...