PDA

View Full Version : Edge Kit Custom Order

ubooze
01-09-2004, 06:58 PM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3845403

Above is a link to where I am trying to gather people interested in going for a batch of custom J&J Edge kits.

Post there if you are interested, or here if you don't have a PBN acount.

I will be checking out here once in a while. Information posted over there.

Methylphenidate
01-09-2004, 07:45 PM
dude i totally would if i didnt already own an edge kit
so here is a free up for you

slushee
01-09-2004, 10:42 PM
sorry man .. just bought a freak .. my head still hurtz (bloody smart parts) ... but I needed a good quiet barrel system in a pinch.

I should have held out for the 3 backed dye boomstick but I hear they are a bit louder ... not a good thing for a front guy..

btw, did anyone know they were sellin Stainless inserts for the freak? They showed me ... increased weight noticably and are so much more expensive ..

Guy told me they offer them cuz ppl were bending the aluminium ones..

BajaBoy
01-09-2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by slushee
sorry man .. just bought a freak .. my head still hurtz (bloody smart parts) ... but I needed a good quiet barrel system in a pinch.

I should have held out for the 3 backed dye boomstick but I hear they are a bit louder ... not a good thing for a front guy..

btw, did anyone know they were sellin Stainless inserts for the freak? They showed me ... increased weight noticably and are so much more expensive ..

Guy told me they offer them cuz ppl were bending the aluminium ones..

just to let you know.. you being a frontplayer, it doenst matter how loud your gun is:rolleyes:

and the SS insert are better bc the bore sizing was right... the alu ones are off by alot

~WarpedRT#2~
01-10-2004, 01:20 AM
Actually, the SS ones are better because stainless has fewer and smaller pores in the metal, which makes shooting through breaks much easier, and faster to fix, after 3 or 4 shots, you have your accuracy back. Worth it.

slushee
01-10-2004, 02:09 AM
Actually you both are right, I just wasn't ready to pay almost 100 bux more for 'em!