01-09-2004, 08:24 PM
Alrite never mind i just found one...

What do u guys think of this quote?

If you have nothing to die for...
Then what have you to live for?

I wrote that in spanish when i was sleeping and i dreamed it

impostal22
01-09-2004, 08:25 PM
just so you know, that quote is sooooooooo not original. i've heard it in a million places, including songs, movie trailers, and books.

sorry, just had to rain on your parade, before others did.

Echo419
01-09-2004, 08:28 PM
no i've heard ones liek it there a tad bit different...

should i just kill my self... my parades get rained out to much

Ultimator
01-09-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Echo419
should i just kill my self... my parades get rained out to much Go for it! http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

AssassN
01-09-2004, 10:50 PM
no i've heard ones liek it there a tad bit different...

should i just kill my self... my parades get rained out to much

It's just the way you say stuff.

You acted like you had made up that quote. You should have made it sound less like something you had mad if you didn't really make it.

To answer your question, no I don't really like it.

To answer your other question, if you really think you should kill your self because some people on an internet forum sometimes don't like what you have to say then go for it.

FalconGuy016
01-09-2004, 11:40 PM
Do we have better fonts than you? :confused:

BTW, life in that aspect is just a mind game. How you look at it can totaly change your mindset on it. Dont look at it that way.

Echo419
01-11-2004, 10:47 AM
You skanks i did come up with it. wether it already excisted i had never heard/seen it before. I came up with it around 12:30 Friday, in Spansish class... i even get yelled at for making up a quote, as the spanyard would say.... aye aye aye

Kai
01-11-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Ultimator
Go for it! http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Ahahah. Wonderful.

AssassN
01-11-2004, 02:52 PM
You skanks i did come up with it. wether it already excisted i had never heard/seen it before. I came up with it around 12:30 Friday, in Spansish class... i even get yelled at for making up a quote, as the spanyard would say.... aye aye aye

I don't doubt you came up with it. I have personnaly never heard it before I was just trusting that it existed because others said it did.