PDA

View Full Version : QUESTIONS RE: intelliframe, RT pro valve.

captain stabbin
01-09-2004, 10:36 PM
all fixed , thanks.

Joni
01-09-2004, 10:53 PM
All I can say it has nothing to do with your tank being 4500...your gun only sees the output pressure. And I cant see how the intelliframe would lighten the triggerpull. I havent used one, so I cant say for sure, but it seems unlikely.

Dayspring
01-09-2004, 11:15 PM
That 3000psi warning means that if for some reason your 3000psi system dumped completely into the valve, it would handle it.

As for heaviness, have you oiled anything? Plus, if it's new, the orings need to seat a bit.

captain stabbin
01-10-2004, 08:34 AM
Thanks guys, I found the real problem now , the recharge is realllly slow... I can pull the trigger faster then the (bolt /valve) in my mag can recharge i guess, what can i do to fix it, its an rt pro so i think that should be somewhat fast. Please help guys i really wanna keep this one. Can i buy a ule trigger kit for the RT pro? Will it help alot or no?

Joni
01-10-2004, 09:24 AM
Sure you can get the ult, but i suggest you fix whats wrong before you install it. The rt should recharge in 20 ms, and if you can pull the trigger faster than it recharges, there is something seriously wrong. The ult wont help recharge time.

cphilip
01-10-2004, 11:58 AM
Most likely your reg pin assembly is dry and sticking. You need to oil it. They often come new too dry. And need lube and that place where that pin sits does not see Lube through the air line. So you gotta do it one time directly on the assembly. Then it will stay for a long time. When properly working there is no way you can humanly keep up with the recharge rate of an RT Valve. Its the fastest recharge of any marker. So you know it you are then something is wrong. And I am almost certain its a dry Reg Assembly in this case. Its a classic new marker thing. Easy to fix.

Review how to take the back half of the valve apart and get to the reg pin assemby. And oil that thing really good. Make sure you reasseble correctly and put some more oil in the air line (5-6 drops) and dry fire that in. You will be good to go.

captain stabbin
01-10-2004, 03:39 PM
Hey, i appreciate all your help. I should have been more specific in my description, the gun is new to me... however is used. Its in great shape, fires fine... just i short stroke all the time and it seems like it cant keep up, because i know im pulling the trigger in all the way, since the gun is used... maybe the owner hasn't done it any time recently, and it is the dry reg pin assembly, ill go over this with my friend who is awsome with mags, and oil it. Is there any other things you all can think of just so i know, thanks alot guys.

captain stabbin
01-11-2004, 08:17 PM
all fixed up thanks alot guys.!

PBCapo
01-11-2004, 08:20 PM
...what was wrong?