PDA

View Full Version : online order screwups

thump
01-09-2004, 10:41 PM
ok,i have ordered twice now form online paintball stores.the frist time was from action paintball,i ordered a gun,tank,mask combo they had.well when i get it i find out they changed the gun they gave me cause the one i ordered was out of stock.now they upgraded me to an electronic modle of the gun i ordered but i didnt want an electronic gun.i kepted it,was a big mistake cause the gun was garbage.that was a while ago.
now i have ordered a new black v-force profiler mask for canadian paintball.i ordered it on jan 2 2004,i called them to make sure they were in stock,they said it was and they would get it out to me right away.well i get a call tonight form them saying that the black one was out of stock and the only colour they had in was blue.i asked when they would have the black ones back in stock and he said he didnt know,also when i ordered it it was on sale and that if i waited for the black ones to be in stock they could no longer give it to me at sale price,so in otherwords,,take the blue one at sale price or pay full price for a black one when they are in stock again.i decided to take the blue one:( .
have any of you out there had problems with ordering from online paintball stors , and if so what do you do to make sure it doesent happen again?? is there any tricks?

slushee
01-09-2004, 10:47 PM
ha! .. sorry to say that you get boned either way man. I ordered from www.canadianpaintball.com for a hyperframe .. and then a week goes by and I call for an idea of what's up with my order.. they hung up on my saying something about emailing them only for status. I emailed em then they said "ummm what order" .. and after 4 day's they say they are getting the frames in BUT they NEVER told me if they found my order :(

Then two day's ago I drive 2 hours away to Toronto and buy a Freak kit missing an insert AND instead of cocker threads it ends up spyder threads .. I had to ship my back back and he shipped me the right back but I am still waiting for him to get the missing insert in to send to me ....

It's an ugly world man ... ugly, ugly :rolleyes:

Joni
01-09-2004, 11:26 PM
Thats why I love living 10 minutes with bus + 10 min walk from the store...although they have never gotten anything wrong anyway =)

thump
01-10-2004, 12:07 AM
i would love to be able to buy my stuff form my local paintball shot,just drive to the store and buy what i want. but he just can match the prices.i meen the proflier mask was under $100 Canadian total.i cant find them that cheap anywhere else.

slushee
01-10-2004, 12:27 AM
where abouts do you live? I'm in London .. and the local place sux badly eheh .. they charge WAAAAAY too much so it's worth it to drive to Toronto and buy from there. I've tried to explain it a few times that they should at least price match to get more business but he's a crook ... so it's off to TO I go :D

tool
01-10-2004, 12:33 AM
Ya I ordered XL Dye 04 Hybrid Pants and C4 jersey from canadian paintball. When I got my order the pants where size Small... so i call them too see what's up with that and they tell me to e-mail them with my problem. I thought that was pretty stupid.

slushee
01-10-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by tool
Ya I ordered XL Dye 04 Hybrid Pants and C4 jersey from canadian paintball. When I got my order the pants where size Small... so i call them too see what's up with that and they tell me to e-mail them with my problem. I thought that was pretty stupid.

Yeah I'm pretty worried about my hyperframe order ... i'm thinking about just cancelling it and going to Premium Paintball in TO to buy the 15bps board hyperframe they have in stock..

*edit* .. and i'm wearing my C4 jersey right now at work .. man this thing is comfy!!!

Joni
01-10-2004, 09:20 AM
I live in sweden, gothenburg. I guess I'm lycky, because my local store is one of the cheapest online stores in sweden =)

skife
01-10-2004, 10:37 AM
My friend ordered a ss freak kit from Actionvillage

he ended up getting
2 ss kits
3 ss cocker threaded backs
2 10" fronts

Sucks to be action village

thump
01-10-2004, 11:52 AM
i libe in Brockville ,ont,the closest stor to me in in smithfalls,the guy there is really good ,he helps you out a lot and sometimes doesent even charge you anything for his help.i would love to be able to just buy right from him but because he cant place such large orders as an online store he doesent get the discounts that they do ,and thatmeens his prices are more expensive:(