PDA

View Full Version : Problems with my egg2

03vert
01-10-2004, 08:00 PM
Im having a world of problems with my evlution2 with y board. its brand spankin new. ok from the top... when i first got it home, put bats in it, tested it and turned the speed up the black plastic knob broke off. so i was very upset but then knowticed that it was adjustable with a hex head so i turned it all the way up. ok i loaded it up and took her outside to fire off a hopper at my dad's shed. i turned it on, aired up my bushmaster(20 bps max) and took aim at something that needed a little neon pink. after a few shots and my gun bein a weirdo with its stupid cocking crap i get it goin right. i think thank god now i can finally use all this power so i speed it up on unfiltered semi pretty high and it chopped. ok so i forgot to limmit the bps to 16 no biggie. go inside mess with the dips and go back out. fire off a few and a choped ball. so now im just like screw this im gonna shoot fast if it kills me. chop chop chop chop chop. "****!" go back inside clean up limit the gun at 9 (lowest) and pull trigger slowly. then guess who it is but mr.trigger bounce?! it chops again and again. it has full bateries and it brand new. any help or clues whould help me out a bunch thanks.

joshweinerhead
01-10-2004, 08:40 PM
are you sure they are chops .. not just old paint/ bad paint to barrel match / velocity too high ... try turning your velocity down and using a paint that matches your barrel correctly and use fresh paint .. not the stuff laying under your bed from last summer

03vert
01-10-2004, 08:42 PM
the paint was brand new and matched my insert eccelently(sp) my velocity was at about 275 i believe.

joshweinerhead
01-10-2004, 09:19 PM
odd ... my evo keeps up with my gun great .. and i have a crappy power feed ...

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-10-2004, 09:36 PM
wait...isnt this marker problems? not loader problems?

03vert
01-10-2004, 10:08 PM
my gun is acting like a pos but its not the gun. i ran it on a halo not too far back and it was a beast. but i think what your getting to is if i set the dips correctly/if the chip is functioning properly. as far as i know the marker is in great working condition. i checked that the bolt came back far enough each time even though its had to tell at high bps.as far as i can tell the loader is the best place to start looking for problems.:confused:

joshweinerhead
01-10-2004, 10:15 PM
test the egg on your friends gun or something .. i doubt it is the egg .. eggs rarely screw up or cause you to "chop"

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-10-2004, 10:45 PM
did you check your ball detents?

wobbles82
01-10-2004, 11:13 PM
The egg doesnt push in the balls detents like the Halo does..but make sure they arent friend in any case. I would suggest loading a ball one by one, and seeing how well that works. Dont take forever to load another one, try to load them in succession and make sure they are in the breach. Also, check your bolt and barrel, try to find where the ball broke. I highly doubt its the Egg, unless its some crazy paddles or summin.

joshweinerhead
01-10-2004, 11:26 PM
i dont think snyper meant to check the detents for their resistance (like a halo)... i think he meant to see if the detents were were intact or if they were even there

joshweinerhead
01-10-2004, 11:52 PM
also check your breech / bolt to see if you have any burrs .. that might cause some crazy paint breakage

Mag Master 04
01-11-2004, 12:25 AM
to be honest with ya, my bushy would never chop a ball UNLESS the batterys in the gun are low,thats the only time she would chopy chop chop, and also joshweinerhead has alot of good suggestions

Mag Master 04
01-11-2004, 12:27 AM
is yur eggy spinning the right way, ihave herd of the egg spinning in the wrong direction before...i didnt believe it either till i seen my friends do it, it should spin counterclockwise

member#10,261
01-11-2004, 01:05 AM
your problem is that you didn't get a halo;)

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-11-2004, 02:07 AM
well i can't shoot 20bps so a egg2 is plenty fast for me

member#10,261
01-11-2004, 02:15 AM
just a lighthearted joke:D

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-11-2004, 02:42 AM
i wonder if you can actually make a loader that feeds so fast that you can use it as a gun.

The Deacon
01-11-2004, 03:17 AM
When you say the Halo fed fine and the egg didn't, it led me to believe that you might be having some mad nasty blowback going on in there. The halo forcefeeds, so it just ignores the blowback, but since the egg only mocks forcefeed, blowback could be doing it to you.