PDA

View Full Version : E-blade Q's

soccer4minimags
01-10-2004, 08:22 PM
Hey, I just got an worr blade and I got a few questions for any of you e blade owners out there. One thing I've been finding unusual is that every time I turn it on I have to turn off the eye (cause I don't have an eye). I would think "eye off" would be a default. I guess not, or I'm not doing it right cause every time I turn it on I have to do this. Other than that I haven't had much of a chance to mess with it. I won't have any air until like tuesday.
Any tips or anything from any of you all experienced in e blades would be appreciated. It says when I turn it on version 1.06, how new is that or do they not have old/new versions.
thanks

louie
01-10-2004, 09:10 PM
Don't plug in other people's settings, those rarely work for other cockers. Play with it using the factory fast then start tweeking if you want to. Factory fast with eye on is really fast enough for most hoppers. You will need to change the settings if you don't play on getting the eye installed. Factory fast is around 10bps with the eye off. Also, read the manual to make sure you set the lug properly.

laxkid
01-10-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by louie
Don't plug in other people's settings, those rarely work for other cockers. Play with it using the factory fast then start tweeking if you want to. Factory fast with eye on is really fast enough for most hoppers. You will need to change the settings if you don't play on getting the eye installed. Factory fast is around 10bps with the eye off. Also, read the manual to make sure you set the lug properly.

definitly yes to that and I would suggest gettting the eye installed

soccer4minimags
01-11-2004, 02:24 AM
"make sure you set the lug properly"

I'm pretty sure I did. Its a lot tougher than on a mechanical cocker. It just says in the manual to make sure the lug is released towards the top of the plunger travel, well it travels so quick its hard to tell, but I am sure it is in the top half. That worr blade hammer is a PITA with that nylon set screw. I should have just used my lug that I made flat.

Also I can't install the eye. It's a right feed. I've seen someone over on pbn do it before, but I don't think its worth it. From what I hear most e blade users play with the eyes off anyways. I figure I will be all right. I have an egg II that seems to keep up fine on other stuff, I really doubt I will out shoot it.

One more thing, I found there are two ways to turn off the eye, one is through the menu, the other is if you just hit the first button on the first screen, so I guess its really not that time consuming at all.